PATENTED COMPACT FORM/FILL/SEAL SYSTEM
This versatile automatic packaging machine has a high production capacity and is revolutionary due to its extreme flexibility. The Speedpack Hybrid is working from tube film or bags-on-a-roll. It easily forms pouches in-line before they are filled, optionally printed/labelled and sealed. Above all, by using tube film Speedpack enables you to select the perfect bag length for your product manually or automatically (CMS system integration) generating efficiency and lower material costs.
The Speedpack Hybrid has a compact design and is assembled with high-quality components. It can be extended with various options, depending your product features, in order to create the most suitable packaging solution.
The Speedpack Hybrid communicates to a range of printers, labelers and feeding devices and conveyors for maximizing and automation of your packaging process.
- Running both tube film & rollbags (pre-opened bags on a roll)
- Suitable for manual feed and integration with robotic systems and feeding systems
- User friendly colour touchscreen, including alarms
- Variable bag length selection in menu
- Easy bag opening and product loading
- Integration with printing and labelling solutions
- Ceramic sealing bars for precise temperature control and quick start-up time
- Compact design
- Discharge conveyor (optional)
- Frame on wheels for maximum mobility
- Many options available to optimize your packaging solution
- Interface ports for integration with robotics and other feeding systems
- When using tube film, easy selection of bag length possible, manually or automatically (CMS)
- Store different bag length settings
- Quick roll change to facilitate easy and fast changeover
- Spareparts & components from stock guarantee a minimization of maintenance time & costs
- Self-diagnostic program for quick problem solving
- Low pressure closing with obstruction detection system for improved safety
- Extra safety systems available : 2 Hand button start ; Photocell start ; Safety curtain