The sealing cycle of the machine can easily be started by pushing down the seal bar by hand or by using a foot pedal. Once started the magnetic bars remain closed throughout the sealing and cooling cycle and then automatically open, ready to make the next seal.
The machine is suitable to seal polyethylene, polypropylene and thin laminates. Cooling times are adjustable.
The twin seal model of the Magneta is equipped with two parallel sealing bars. The cutting device will cut the film in between the two sealing bars. With a switch the second sealing bar can be turned off, so the machine can also be used as a standard machine. Only on the 321 model the second seal bar can not be switched off.
5 mm. seal
5 mm seal and motor
- 1) Work table with adjustable bag holder (OTST)
- 2) Support with foot pedal (SP)
- 3) Rolloflux & polylock (RL)
- 4) Set of rolls & polylock (SR)
- The angle device (AD MGMI) places the machine in an angle (steep and less steep, as shown in the picture). This accessory can only be used in combination with an MGMI or an MGMIDS. Also shown on the picture is an in height ajustable bag support which is convenient when sealing heavy bags.
- 1) Less steep angle of Angle device
- 2) Steep angle of Angle device
- 3) Adjustable bag support
- 4) Work table OTST
Less steep angle
Adjustable bag support
Work table OTST
Video – MGM / MG
Video – Instruction
Share on Social Media
Do you have a question or need more information about the Sealmaster Magneta®? Please contact us.