High speed packaging of ice cream popsicles with Audion Speedbags.
Speedpack 300 TableTop
All-electric industrial bagger that excels in flexibility and productivity!
Interested in our Speedpack Tabletop 300?
We are more than willing to help you with your request or run a demo with your packaging
Unburden yourself with the all-electric industrial compact bagger
The Speedpack Tabletop takes your packaging process to the next level. With its compact and robust design, this tabletop bagger fills large orders with fewer hands. This quality bagger does not require compressed air and is easy to move around the production environment. The operation is with pre-opened bags on a roll (SpeedBags) which are widely available from stock or can be custom made for you. Bags can be loaded semi-automatically by hand or by using infeed devices that can interface directly with the PLC.
Using an advanced control system, Speedpack Tabletop is able to operate at a rate of up to 40 bags/minute, ensuring machine speed is not the limiting factor in your packaging operation.
Flexibility is key in packaging. Therefore this bagger has been engineered to accomodate bags on a roll up to 30 cm wide and 50 cm long. The high-power seal magnet creates hermetic seals in bags on roll up to 100 micron in thickness.
Optionally a printer can be mounted to print and label directly on every next bag being fed out.
An industrial high-quality bagger to boost your packaging process:
- All-electric, no compressed air needed
- Compact and heavy-duty design
- Operates at speeds up to 40 bags/minute
- User-friendly HMI to set up max. 50 recipes
Audion manufactures stock and custom pre-opened bags on roll: SpeedBags. Our stock SpeedBags are widely available and ready for quick shipment.
This makes Speedpack 300 Tabletop unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business
Easy Load of Product & Film
The extra wide loading zone enables an easy and fast loading of your products. And when your pre-opened SpeedBags are finished, you can easily replace the roll from the front side of the machine. This guaranties minimum downtime in your production process. A standard integrated adjustable backing plate eases up the product load and helps performing a better seal. This backing plate is adjustable in 5 angles to create an optimized bag loading.
Smart Savings while increasing Output
Smart features save operation time. The low-maintenance Speedpack 300 TableTop is equipped with smart features like an integrated problem solving module which helps you to keep your productivity on track without losing valuable time searching for an error. Extra features to add are a handshake and error signal which enable you to communicate with external devices like printers and conveyor solutions. This way, Speedpack helps you keep increasing your productivity.
Customize with (integrated) options
The feature-rich 300 SPK takes your packaging process to a next level by adding options to create your perfect package even faster, easier and safer. f.i. bag stretchers; they stretch the film to minimizing wrinkles in the seal. This creates a professional look and feel and prevents leakage. Or upgrade your bagger with the inclinable bag support, supporting the bag during filling and sealing after which the product is dropped into a crate or onto a conveyor.
Maximum versatility on integration
This smart electric compact industrial packaging machine helps to increase your output even to 40 bags/minute. Ensuring that speed is not the limiting factor in your packaging operation. It creates labour savings and generates a cost effective step forward in your packaging process. Easily controlled by the advanced PLC with touchscreen interface. Whether you are in a warehouse or packing parts.
Plug In for extra packaging output
Improve your packaging and order efficiency. The Speedpack 300 Tabletop is especially effective for batch runs and also the perfect partner in the transition from manual packing to (semi)-automatic. Get started with this smart industrial packaging machine and save packaging time.
- Adjustable Integrated backing plate for positioning your bags up to 5 angles.
- Eases up the infeed and create a better and higher quality seal
- No compressed air needed. Just plug in.
- Industrial quality with a user friendly design
- Start the seal by tapping the seal bar, a foot switch or run it in automatic mode.
- Uses pre-opened bags on roll: SpeedBags to speed up your packaging process
Easy does it. Flexibility is key.
The Audion Speedpack 300 Tabletop gives you the following benefits
- Pack and Go:
- The compact size and light weight makes it easy to move. Fill and seal wherever you want.
- No compressed air needed:
- Fully electrically powered, can be set up virtually anywhere with an ordinary electrical outlet.
- Choose your working mode:
- Automatic, manual or foot operation mode. The choice is yours.
- Wide connectivity:
- Advanced PLC with touchscreen interface.
- Labor savings:
- The semi-automatic control system helps to fill and pack faster and easier.
- High Capacity:
- Operates at speeds up to 40 bags/minute.
- Clear 7" color touchscreen:
- Our in-house designed and programmed color touchscreen helps you to navigate quick and clear, storing max. 50 recipes for each product batch. Featured with built-in self-help diagnostics .
- Infeed Options:
- Load up your products easily with options like a funnel or conveyor.
- FIlm roll loading:
- The SpeedBags are loaded from the front, this means that access to the back side of the machine is not required during regular operation.
A range of extra features to customize your bagging process
- Bag stretchers:
- Stretches the bag to minimize wrinkles in the seal. Recommended for bags > 90 mm width
- Inclinable bag support:
- Supports your bag at the desired height, eases the infeed and creates a better seal.
- Foot operation with extra cover:
- Protect you feet while working in heavy duty production areas.
- Allow communication with external dosing systems to fit your process even more.
- Error signal:
- Always being ensured that your automatic process is running perfectly.
- Label printer or Thermal printer:
- Print and Apply a (unique) label for every bag or batch. Barcodes, texts and logo's to meet all the high standards.
Let's explore some of the specifications for the Speedpack 300 Tabletop
- Type of Machine:
- Compact tabletop model for bags on roll
- Type of film:
- Pre-opened bags on roll; SpeedBags
- Cycling speed:
- Max. 40 bags / min (depending on bag size, film and way of filling)
- Bag widths:
- Min 50 - Max 300 mm
- Bag length:
- Min 80 – Max 500 mm ( w/ support table 310 mm)
- Min. bag length with coding:
- 105 mm + label length (note; + 20 mm when using bag stretchers)
- Seal width:
- 1,5 mm
- Product loading zone:
- 100 mm
- Thickness of film:
- 25-150 micron
- Pedal operated:
- The foot pedal is standard available, the foot cover is available as option
- Machine covering:
- Diameter film roll:
- Max. 255 mm
- Outside Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 450 x 650 x 595 mm
- Recipe storage:
- 50 recipes can be stored
- 230 V-1ph-50 /60 Hz
- 500 W
- Suitable Application/Branches:
- Almost every branche benefits with the Speedpack 300 Tabletop Especially; Industrial Parts, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop, Warehouse, Accessory packaging, Automotive, Fasteners, Household products, Pet products, Toys
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Speedpack 300 Tabletop with Audion filmClick here
Explore your options
Customize your Speedpack Tabletop 300 to your needs. Make it work for you to fit your process. At Audion we are always willing to help and advise you.
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audion Speedpack Tabletop 300 can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to exploring together which packing solutions benefit you most.
Speedpack 400 Bags-on-roll
Designed for high-productivity bagging & labelling, optimizing labour and warehouse space
- Type of machine: Floor standing
- Seal length: 50 – 400 mm
- Type of film: Bags-on-roll
- Cycling speed: up to 60 bags/minute
- Bag length: 110 – 800 mm
- Powered: Pneumatic air
Speedpack 400 Orderfulfillment
Complete bagging & printing system increasing efficiency and lowering material costs in order fulfilment
- Type of machine: Floor standing
- Seal length: 50 – 400 mm
- Type of film: Tubular film/ bags-on-roll
- Cycling speed: Up to 10 bags (tubular)/ up to 20 bags (bags-on-roll)
- Bag length: 300 – 600 mm
- Powered: Pneumatic air
Audion SpeedBags® clear LDPE
Pre-opened bags on roll suitable for automatic bagging available in various sizes.
- Suitable for: Speedpack Tabletop, Speedpack 400 series, Speedpack 550 series