Complete e-commerce fulfilment packaging machine including label applicator
This Speedpack Hybrid Order fulfillment features a label applicator on the front of the machine, making it possible to produce shorter bags which allows film saving, even in next-bag-out mode.
This unique hybrid orderfulfilment packaging machine can operate both from lay flat film as from bags-on-a-roll. Due to this dual application the desired bag length can be selected for each order, generating a considerable film saving. From the user-friendly touchscreen various settings can be adjusted “on the fly”, making the Speedpack one of the most flexible packaging solutions in fulfilment industry nowadays.
By integrating Speedpack into an ERP network a proven increase of mail order efficiency will be generated. Order data will instantly be transmitted to both Speedpack and label applicator in next-bag-out mode, enabling to select the correct bag length from the touch screen and correct customer data being printed and labeled on the bag with no additional human handling.
Speedpack Orderfulfillment offers a high-end packaging solution creating extra efficiency in mail order fulfilment, minimizing human handling, work space required and material costs.
Product solutions included in this project
- Bag size selection
- “Easy-load” bag opening system
- Bag open detection system
- Ventilation hole in bag
- Next-bag-out label print applicator
- Product support discharge conveyor
- Built-in interface port
- Print signal
- End of film detection
- Film guidance
- Support for mounting packing list printer
- Discharge conveyor
- Running from both lay flat film and pre-opened bags-on-a-roll
- Suitable for manual feeding and integration with automatic feeding systems
- User-friendly colored touchscreen with job storage, batch counters etc.
- Variable bag length selection “on the fly”(for film saving)
- Smart bag opening system allowing easy infeed of products
- Interface port for ERP integration or local database system
- Print and label solution integrated
- High-end PLC guarantees maximum flexibility and connectivity
- Smartly integrated support discharge conveyor
- Compact size machine requires minimum work space
- Frame on wheels for extra mobility
- Interface ports to integrate infeed systems
- When using lay flat film manual or automatic (ERP) bag size selection is possible
- Storage of bag length settings
- Quick film change
- Quick service access to all pneumatic and electrical components
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Self-diagnostic quick problem solving
- Low pressure seal bar closing
- Low power consumption design (1100 Watt)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting