Vertical Industrial Continuous sealer:
The Audion D 549 is an industrial continuous sealer specially designed for vertical sealing of larger packages and batches. Bags are sealed in an upright position, which is useful for products that would roll out of the bag lying down. D 549 can seal bags with a flap length of up to 135 mm, which makes this band sealer ideally suited for sealing bags with a carrying handle or bags fitted with a header card.
By integrating the optional cutting device, the residual film is removed above the seal. This minimizes the chance of dirt accumulating in the bag mouth and reduces the overall size (and weight) of the finished product, ultimately saving on transport and storage costs.
This machine uses protective PTFE tapes and therefore various materials like polyethylene, polypropylene, cellophane, paper, aluminum and other laminated films can be sealed with a strong reliable 12mm or optional 20 mm seal for when sealing packaging with eurolog.
High throughput speed and flexible configuration:
The machine is standard equipped with 2 seal bars one after the other (Stage 1 and Stage 2) and standard 2 cooling blocks one after the other (Stage 1 and Stage 2). This makes the machine very suitable for sealing thicker films. Due to the innovative seal bar / cooling block configuration in combination with an excellent sealing pressure, even thicker films can be sealed at a higher throughput speed of up to 20 meter per minute, giving a boost to your production output. The powerful pressure rollers, allow small and light bags to be fed from above (the bag-inlet). This allows the operator to handle bags faster and more efficiently with a good ergonomic posture.
When sealing paper laminates a configuration with double heating elements can be chosen. Due to the insulating property of paper, some thicker paper laminates take longer to pass the heat from the sealing bars to the inner layer. With the paper laminate configuration this is solved without affecting the throughput speed. These 2 extra sets of heating bars will replace the 2 sets of cooling bars.
The machine can be installed over an existing conveyor belt system or it can be equipped with an optional conveyor belt attached to a (motorized) support. The machine and conveyor belt height are easily adjustable (mechanically or electrically), which allows you to seal batches of different sized bags.
Touch screen with pre-set seal parameter recipes:
The D 549 is standard equipped with the easy to use Audion Touch Techware. The temperature (max 250°C), throughput speed and cooling are easily adjustable. Up to 50 pre-programmed seal parameter recipes can be entered. This ensures that the operator always has the right seal settings available when different products or bag types are sealed.
- Fast throughput speed (up to 20 meters per minute)
- Long flap above the seal (135mm) ideally for sealing bags with carrying handle or bags fitted with header card
- Versatile continuous sealer
- Simple to Use – minimal operator training
- Height of the machine in accordance to the conveyor belt can be adjusted (only in combination with optional support). Small and/or light bags can be fed from above (the bag-inlet), for a better ergonomic posture of the operator(s).
- Audion Touch Techware
- Cool down function
- Makes strong, professional-looking airtight seals
- High quality PTFE seal belts
- Conveyor belt speed can be adjusted / synchronized
- Extremely easy to use and maintain
- Industrial-grade machines
The D 549 can seal bags with a long flap above the seal (135mm). Optionally a cutting device can be built in, which automatically removes the remaining film above the seal.
- Double Heating Elements – for sealing Paper Laminates (These 2 extra sets of heating bars will replace the 2 sets of cooling bars)
- Cutting device (cuts away the spare film above the seal)
- Code roll
- Printer option
The machine can be configured according to your wishes and needs. The D 549 can be placed over an existing conveyor belt, but if necessary a conveyor belt can be mounted on the optional (motorized) support. This conveyor belt is 25 cm wide and is suitable for sealing large bags weighing up to 25 kilograms and has a convenient infeed plate. The machine height in relation to the conveyor belt is easily mechanically adjustable.
- Support (manually adjustable machine height)
- Motorized support (electrically adjustable machine height) – the machine height can be integrated in the pre-set seal recipes so the correct machine height and seal parameters are implemented after selection
- Conveyor belt (manually adjustable converyor height) – only in combination with a support
- Motorized Conveyor belt (electrically adjustable conveyor height) – only in combination with motorized support
- Meat & Poultry industry
- Food processing
- Direct marketing
- Non-food industry
|Seal width||12 mm|
|Type of machine||Continuous sealer, Semi automatic|
|Type of film||Cellophane, Laminate, Ready Made Bags, PP (Polypropylene), PE (Polyethylene)|
|Thickness of film||2 x 300 micron (min. 2 x 20)|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Backery, Coffee & Tea, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop|
|Type of product||Fluid, Granulate, Powder, Solid|
|Sealing speed||Max. 20 meter per minute|
|Conveyor belt height||Min 475 mm / Max 975 mm|
|Frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||1450 L x 607 W x 1555 H mm|
|Min. bag length||103 mm|
|Max. bag length||1208 mm|
Share this entry
Request your quote
- Table top sealers
- Medical / pharma / high tech packaging
- Vacuum packaging
- Automatic packaging
- Shrink packaging
- Rotary / Band sealers
- Tray sealers
- Packaging material – Consumables
- Packaging machine E-commerce
- Handsealer and more about sealing a bag
- How to pack medical instruments
- Packaging output optimization and savings in E-Fulfillment
Audion Elektro UK
Unit 4, Centurion Way Business Park,
T: (0)1332 404330
Company No 03856331
Trade reg. Hilversum: 32057820
Audion Elektro GmbH