The largest floor standing aluminium vacuum chamber of the Audion VM series. This vacuum packaging machine is for heavy duty packaging thanks to the solid aluminum chamber and aluminum lid.
Audion uses high quality aluminum for their vacuum packaging machines this to guarantee a long lifespan. Operate the machine via a digital control panel which is very easy to use. The powerful 100 m3/h Busch pump is efficient and guarantees a short machine cycle.
“Aluminium vacuum chamber and aluminium lid. Available with ESD configuration”
Rich equipped as a standard but if you miss something don’t worry there are plenty options to choose from! Configurate so it fit your packaging need for 100%!
- Standard time control
- Standard soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- Busch vacuum pump
- Standard double seal
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- High quality materials
- Standard with 10 program memory
- Easy to operate with digital display
- Aluminium vacuum chamber
- Aluminium lid with large sight glass
- Standard equipped with 400-3-50 power supply
Warranty period for Audionvac is 3 years (except for validatable models: 1 year). This warranty includes functionality of the pump on the condition that pump and machine are maintained well according to the directives mentioned in the instruction manual.
- Gas flush, modifies atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Wide seal 10 mm
- Bi-active seal, is recommend to use when vacuum sealing aluminum or thicker bags.
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge ) to pack electrostatic products such as wafers, chips, motherboards and prints . When this occurs during the vacuum packaging cycle, it can cause damage to the product. The Audion ESD technology prevents this.
- Aluminum end blocks, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- Aluminum end blocks for bi-active, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- External pump
- 2 seal bars left-right
- 2 seal bars front-back
- 2 seal bars front-right
- 3 seal bars left-front-right
- Cut-off seal, to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut off seal, same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Sensor control, constant, guaranteed end vacuum
- Power supply: 200-3-50/60 / 220-3-60
- Adaptation for external exhaust (on request)
- Electronics & components
- Medical & pharma & High-Tec
- Meat industry
- Food processing
- Direct marketing
- Non-food industry
|Product||Audionvac VM 303|
|Seal length||790 mm|
|Seal width||3,5 mm double seal|
|Position of the sealing bar|
|Effective chamber size (LxWxH)||790 x 460 x 235 mm / 710 x 550 x 235 mm / 790 x 490 x 235 mm|
|Type of machine||Vacuum chamber|
|Model||Floor, Double Chamber|
|Covering||Machine stainless steel / chamber aluminium|
|Pump capacity||100 m3 /h Busch pump|
|Type of film||PA/PE, Vacuum Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 150 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Coffee & Tea, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Shop, Food Industry|
|Type of product||Granulate, Powder, Solid|
|Machine cycle||15 – 40 sec|
|Power||3,0 – 5,0 kW|
|Machine dimensions||820 x 900 x 1050 mm|
|Number of gas nozzles (option)||3 on the short bar / 4 on the long bar|