Please click here for:
Double chamber with aluminium vacuum chambers and lid with sight glass
Industrial double vacuum chamber with aluminum chambers and lid with sight glass. Equipped with a strong Busch pump and two seal bars in each chamber on the front-back side. The special castors used by Audion makes this vacuum machine easy to move and ideal for flexible use. Plug and play but if you have special packing needs, no problem.
You can equip this machine full options for example with aluminum end blocks for heavy duty use.
“Durability, efficiency and high quality: Audionvac VM 243”
- Standard time control
- Standard soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- Busch vacuum pump
- Standard double seal
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- High quality materials
- Standard 2 seal bars front and back
- Standard with 10 program memory
- Easy to operate with digital display
- Aluminium vacuum chamber
- Aluminium lid with sight glass
- Standard equipped with 400-3-50 power supply
Warranty period for Audionvac is 3 years (except for validatable models: 1 year). This warranty includes functionality of the pump on the condition that pump and machine are maintained well according to the directives mentioned in the instruction manual.
- Gas flush, modifies atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Wide seal 10 mm
- Bi-active seal, is recommend to use when vacuum sealing aluminum or thicker bags.
- Aluminum end blocks, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- Aluminum end blocks for bi-active, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- Cut-off seal, to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut off seal, same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge ) to pack electrostatic products such as wafers, chips, motherboards and prints . When this occurs during the vacuum packaging cycle, it can cause damage to the product. The Audion ESD technology prevents this.
- Sensor control, constant, guaranteed end vacuum
- Power supply: 230-1-50 / 220-1-60 / 200-3-50/60 / 220-3-60
- Adaptation for external exhaust (on request)
- Electronics & components
- Medical & pharma & High-Tec
- Meat industry
- Food processing
- Direct marketing
- Non-food industry
|Product||Audionvac VM 243|
|Seal length||440 mm|
|Seal width||3,5 mm double seal|
|Position of the sealing bar|
|Effective chamber size (LxWxH)||(2x) 440 x 580 x 235 mm|
|Type of machine||Vacuum chamber|
|Model||Floor, Double Chamber|
|Covering||Stainless steel machine / Aluminum chamber|
|Pump capacity||63 m3/h Busch pump|
|Type of film||PA/PE, Vacuum Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 150 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Coffee & Tea, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Shop|
|Type of product||Granulate, Powder, Solid|
|Machine cycle||15 – 40 sec|
|Power||2,4 – 3,5 kW|
|Machine dimensions||900 x 1060 x 1179 mm|
|Number of gas nozzles (option)||3 per sealing bar|