Designed to provide high quality contoured retail packaging
Use a the Audion diptank in combination with one of our vacuum packaging machines for the best packaging result. The VDT 5060 is a floor standing dip tank equipped with a digital time control and hydraulic drive. Comes with isolation balls against evaporation.
The dip tank is mainly used in the food industry. For packing meat, poultry, cheese, and other perishable food products.
Food is often packed in a shrink bag or in a vacuum bag. When using a vacuum chamber with a dip tank both methods are combined.
“combine the VDT 5060 dip tank with an Audion vacuum chamber
for the best possible result!”
After vacuum packaging, the product is placed into the dip tank, with hot water filled, for a few seconds. During this bath, the special vacuum shrink film will retract the plastic surplus film around the product. Resulting in a better looking packaging, as well as a reduced packaging volume
Beside the VDT 5060 Audion has also a larger diptank the VDT 6080
- Made from High quality stainless steel
- Plug and play
- Automatic shelf to place your product on which moves up and down dipping your product into the heated water.
- Digital control panel
- Drain tap on the side to drain the machine for easy cleaning.
- Supplied with isolation balls against evaporation.
- Digital time control
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Automatic water level control
- Built in lime scale protection
- Fully insulated to avoid heat loss
- Low energy consumption
Toggle Content goes here
- Food industry:
- other perishable food products.
|Type of machine||Diptank|
|Type of film||Vacuum Shrink Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 100 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Type of product||Solid|
|Usable space||500 x 600 x 220 mm|
|Machine cycle||3 – 5 sec|
|Dipping depth||220 mm|
|Chamber dimensions||500 x 600 x 220 mm|
|Maximal loading capacity||60 kg|
|Machine dimensions||770 x 790 x 1320 mm|