The VMS 503 is the largest double chamber vacuum packaging machine of the AudionVac range. The hygienic construction ensures reliability in operation and low maintenance cost. This double chamber vacuum machine is equipment for MAP and vacuum packaging.
Industrial stainless steel model with a flat work plate and extensive program and option possibilities, such as automatic lid and heavy duty seal system. User friendly, low maintenance and fully HACCP compatible. All together a rock solid machine which gives you benefits for years.
“High end vacuum packaging machines suitable for multiple applications in both food and non-food products.”
This large double chamber vacuum packaging machine can also be supplied as validated version.
Please click here for:
- Standard time control
- Standard soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- Busch vacuum pump
- Standard double seal
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Made from high quality materials
- Standard with 10 program memory Standard digital control panel with 10 program memory
- Easy to operate with digital display
- Stainless steel chamber
- Standard equipped with 400-3-50 power supply
Warranty period for Audionvac is 3 years (except for validatable models: 1 year). This warranty includes functionality of the pump on the condition that pump and machine are maintained well according to the directives mentioned in the instruction manual.
- Gas flush, modifies atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- 2 seal bars left right which doubles your packing capacity
- 2 seal bars front back which doubles your packing capacity
- 3 seal bars front middle back
- Wide seal 10 mm
- Bi-active seal, is recommend to use when vacuum sealing aluminum or thicker bags.
- Inclined plate for 4 silicone holders
- Automatic lid
- Automatic lid, improve your ergonomics, optimize your production output and guaranteed safety.
- Aluminum end blocks, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- Aluminum end blocks for bi-active, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- External pump
- Cut-off seal, to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal, same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Sensor control, constant, guaranteed end vacuum
- Power supply: 200-3-50/60 / 220-3-60
- Adaptation for external exhaust (on request)
- Filling plates for lid
- Meat & Poultry industry
- Food processing
- Direct marketing
- Non-food industry
|Product||Audionvac VMS 503|
|Seal length||1090 mm|
|Seal width||3,5 mm double seal|
|Position of the sealing bar|
|Effective chamber size (LxWxH)||1090 x 730 x 230 / 1000 x 840 x 230|
|Type of machine||Vacuum chamber|
|Model||Floor, Double Chamber|
|Pump capacity||300 m3 /h Busch pump|
|Type of film||PA/PE, Vacuum Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 150 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Backery, Cheese, Coffee & Tea, Fish, Food, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Meat & Poultry, Medical & Laboratory, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop, Warehouse, Food Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Industry, Seed Industry, Dental Industry, Laboratories|
|Type of product||Fluid, Granulate, Powder, Solid|
|Machine cycle||15 – 45 sec|
|Power||7,0 – 9,0 kW|
|Machine dimensions||730 x 110 x 280 mm|