Audion large vacuum chamber machine used for packaging fresh meals
Audionvac VMS 503
Largest double vacuum chamber, fully customizable, including powerful 300m3/h vacuum pump
Interested in our Audionvac VMS 503?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging
When high capacity is required
With a chamber size of 2 x 730 x 1100 x 280 mm the VMS 503 is the largest double chamber vacuum packaging machine of the Audionvac range. The hygienic construction of the flat working plate ensures an optimzed hygienic operation and low maintenance cost.
This robust double chamber vacuum machine allows you to pack under MAP conditions and vacuum. To optimize your workforce, safety and ergonomics an (optional) automatic lid is available moving between both chambers.
Made from industrial stainless steel, integrating 10 program control display and configurable with extensive options such heavy duty seal system, sensor control and various seal configurations. User friendly, low maintenance and fully HACCP compatible. All together a rock solid machine which gives you benefits for years.
To sum up:
- Improved ergonomics
- Optimal production output (multiple seal bars)
- Guaranteed operational safety
- Fully customizable for optimized efficiency in every field
- 300 m3/h vacuum pump
This makes our machine unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business
Fully customizable, to create the best packing result
Every product demands different treatment in packaging. You would like to have you product safe, prolonging the product’s shelf life, saving space for storage and shipping and being well-presented at your end user. We understand this! Soft-air, sensor control, gas flush, filler plates, vacuum & gas speed regulation, liquid control etc. can all be built-in to guarantee the best packing result.
Operate it like your smartphone
The Audionvac VMS 503 is equipped with a 10 program digital control panel. This control panel is clearly laid out and easy to program. Multiple programs can be stored and recalled for every product in order to have the same packing cycle. All to operate it as easy and safe as possible.
Large but flexible
With a chamber size of 2 x 730 x 1100 x 280 mm and a seal length of 2x 1100 mm you wouldn’t find easily a product which doesn’t fit into the Audionvac VMS 503. In order to keep the VMS 503 flexible in operation and movement our engineers added some innovative solutions to be able to operate it easily.
Reducing operator fatigue
The double chamber, dual-deck design allows operators to quickly load their product on one side while the other chamber is in operation. The chamber lid is designed in a way delivering a smooth back and forth transition, reducing operator fatigue. All to create maximum productivity for your packaging operations.
Automatic lid - Improve your workflow
The automatic lid brings you competitive advantages:
- Reduces the likelihood of human error
Where work is done, mistakes are made, the saying goes. One of the main advantages of the automatic lid is that it reduces the possibility of human error. This allows you to work more accurately and faster.
- Being predictable
Consistency is an important part of any process, and it isn’t possible for humans to perform tasks in exactly the same way every time. The automatic lid removes variation from your packing process, giving you consistent results every time.
- It brings safety to a next level. Safety for the operator is key when using an automatic packaging system. Audion supplies the Automatic lid standard with motion sensors. These will guarantee the highest protection level during the entire vacuum packaging process.
- Spend money to save money
Less FTE needed as the Automatic lid reduces the work for the operator. This means that your company does not need to hire extra people to do the work.
- Improved ergonomics
Operators experience a huge ergonomic advantage with the automatic lid. Less weight has to be lifted, which improves the working conditions of individual operators and reduces sick leave and stress.
- Easier to maintain
The automatic lid doesn’t require much maintenance. It is designed and created with a specific purpose in mind, and they don’t have many moving parts or components that break down easily.
- Work faster with less effort
The automatic lid can take care of handlings at a faster pace than the operator, saving packaging time.
Most important of all, the above will result into a better customer satisfaction.
The Audionvac VMS 503 gives you the following benefits
- Maximum efficiency:
- Standard 2 seal bars (front - back) for optimized output, different seal bar configurations possible.
- Optimum hygiene:
- Standard double seal (2 wires); convex sealing wires for safer sealing results.
- Time control:
- To set the time for vacuum, gas and seal cycles for a constant and guaranteed end result.
- Soft air:
- To pack fragile or sharp products without damaging the products and the bag.
- Fast cycle:
- Insert plate is standard included, to create a faster cycle and/or to create a better product positioning.
- 10 program memory:
- Quick selection of the correct program for your products.
- Ease of use:
- User friendly digital control panel, plug and play.
- Alternate vacuum and gas flush (max 5 cycles) in order to reduce the residual oxygen level. Supplied with gas flush option.
- Vacuum pump:
- 300 m3/h vacuum pump for a fast packaging cycle.
- Maintenance friendly:
- Easy pump maintenance and cleaning program; Silicone holders are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Flat working plate:
- Stainless steel, for optimized cleaning and hygiene.
- High quality material, maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction.
- 3 years.
The following options are available on the Audionvac VMS 503
- Cut-off seal:
- Cut-off seal consists of one 3,5 mm convex seal wire and one 1,1 mm round cutting wire to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal:
- Same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Wide seal:
- 10 mm flat seal for a more aesthetic and professional sealing result.
- Bi-active seal:
- Recommend to use when vacuum sealing aluminum or thicker bags. The vacuum bag is being sealed from both sides of the bag.
- Aluminum end blocks:
- For heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- Sensor control:
- The vacuum cycle will stop when the exact end vacuum level has been reached. In this way a constant and guaranteed vacuum is reached.
- Liquid control:
- The liquid control sensor detects the evaporation of the liquid product. The machine then stops extracting the air and proceeds automatically with the next phase, the sealing of the vacuum bag.
- Inclined plate:
- Enables liquid products to be placed in an angle to avoid the bag content from spilling.
- Gas flush:
- Enables Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP): a gas or nitrogen can be added for optimizing shelf life or realizing extra protection of your product.
- Number of gas nozzles:
- Per sealing bar - front/back (8/8); left/right (6/6).
- External pump:
- Vacuum pump and vacuum chamber are separated from each other to avoid evaporation of particles by the vacuum pump in the same room. Used in cleanroom where small particles can affect the manufacturing and quality of a product or assembly.
- Filling plates for lid:
- Reduces the volume of the chamber and shortens the cycle time.
- Automatic lid:
- Improves your ergonomics, optimizes your production output and guarantees safety.
- For controlling process variables (pharma/medical products). Compatible with ISO 11607-2 validation requirements for sealing (bi-active seal option mandatory).
- Alternative power supply:
- 200V-3P-50/60Hz | 220V-3P-60Hz
- Seal bar front-back:
- 1100 / 1100 mm (standard)
- Seal bar left-right:
- 840 / 840 mm
- Seal width:
- 2 x 3,5 mm double seal (convex sealing wires)
- Effective chamber size (LxWxH):
- (2x) 730 x 1100 x 280 mm (standard)
- Pump capacity:
- 300 m3/h
- Machine cycle:
- 15 – 40 sec
- Chamber material:
- Stainless steel lid and chamber
- Housing material:
- Stainless steel
- Type of film:
- PA/PE, vacuum bags
- Thickness of film:
- 2 x 150 micron
- Power supply:
- 400V-3P-50Hz (standard)
- Power consumption:
- 5,5 – 7,8 kW
- 767 kg
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH):
- 1213 x 2420 x 1160 mm
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Audionvac VMS with Audion filmClick here
Explore our options
Customize your Audionvac VMS 503 to your needs
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audionvac VMS 503 can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to exploring together which packing solutions benefit you most
Audionvac VMS 903
Fully automatic double chamber vacuum machine with integrated discharge conveyors, 20 programs and Advanced Control System
- Pump capacity: 300 m3/h
- Seal length: 840 mm (left) + 840 mm (right)
- Chamber size: (2x) 840 x 890 x 220 mm
- Chamber type: Flat (conveyor belts)
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Audionvac VMS 883
Double vacuum chamber with optional automatic lid and extensive options to optimize quality of your product
- Pump capacity: 300 m3/h
- Seal length: 840 mm (front) + 840 mm (back)
- Chamber size: (2x) 830 x 840 x 255 mm
- Chamber type: Flat
- Chamber material: Stainless steel