This is not without reason; High quality 21 m3/h Busch pump, richly equipped as standard and large amount of options available to tailor it to your needs. This all against a very competitive price makes it one of the best sold vacuum machines worldwide!
“For high quality and reliable production”
Besides the large amount of options. Audion offers also accessories to integrate it with your packing process e.g. the Audion thermal label printer. To print essential packaging details, such as the product’s name, packaging and shelf life date and storage temperature, are automatically printed during the vacuum packaging cycle.
Main reasons to vacuum pack food products ?
- Extend shelf life
- Improve food safety
- Optimize food storage and portion control
- HACCP compatible
- Must for sous vide cooking
Please click here for:
- Standard time control
- Standard soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- Busch vacuum pump
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Made from high quality materials
- Standard double seal
- Standard digital control panel with 10 program memory
- Easy to operate with digital display
- Stainless steel chamber
- High transparent lid which increase your capacity and flexibility
- Standard equipped with 230-1-50 power supply
Warranty period for Audionvac is 3 years (except for validatable models: 1 year). This warranty includes functionality of the pump on the condition that pump and machine are maintained well according to the directives mentioned in the instruction manual.
- 2 seal bars front and back, double your packing capacity
- Inclined plate for 2 silicone holders
- Inclined plate for 1 silicone holder
- Gas flush, Gas flush, modifies atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Gas flush special, gas flush + bag holder + gas in chamber. Prevents the bag to be blown away during gas (MAP) injection.
- Wide seal 8 mm
- Cut-off seal, to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal, same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Sensor control, constant, guaranteed end vacuum
- Power supply: 110/115-1-60 / 220-1-60 / 200-3-50/60
- Meat & Poultry industry
- Food processing
- Direct marketing
- Non-food industry
|Product||Audionvac VMS 153|
|Seal length||410 mm|
|Seal width||3,5 mm double seal|
|Position of the sealing bar|
|Effective chamber size (LxWxH)||410 x 370 x 180 mm|
|Type of machine||Vacuum chamber|
|Pump capacity||21 m3/h Busch pump|
|Type of film||PA/PE, Vacuum Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 150 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Backery, Cheese, Coffee & Tea, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Meat & Poultry, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop, Warehouse, Food Industry|
|Type of product||Granulate, Powder, Solid|
|Machine cycle||15-35 sec|
|Power||0,75 – 1,0 kW|
|Machine dimensions||530 x 490 x 440 mm|
|Transport weight||72 kg|
|Transport size||720 x 580 x 650 mm|
|Number of gas nozzles (optional)||2|