Audionvac vacuum packaging machine used by Famous Dutch chef, Alain Caron.
Audionvac VMS 153
Most popular table top vacuum chamber machine with a powerful 21 m3/h pump, fully customizable
Interested in our Audionvac VMS 153?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging
Favorite among them all
This vacuum chamber machine belongs to the most popular table top vacuum chambers in the world and that is not without a reason. Made exclusively with high-quality individual components, equipped with high performance pump and smart digital control panel with clear recipe structure. These are just a couple of examples why the Audionvac VMS 153 profits from this reputation.
The wide selection of options allows you to optimize the vacuum process to your product's characteristics, whether it concerns liquid products, fragile products or voluminous hard products.
You tell us your desired product care and we customize the VMS 153 up to the max!
To sum up:
- Fully customizable to your packing needs
- 1 seal bar (front): 420 mm, optional 2nd seal bar (back)
- Double seal (2 convex seal wires)
- Optimal production output
- 10 program memory and time controlled
- Soft air feature included
- Powerful 21 m3/h vacuum pump
- High lid
This makes our machine unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business
The digital control panel with 10 program memory permits the precise setting of vacuum, gas (optional), seal times and guarantees the reproducibility. The soft air option allows you to reduce the oxygen level in a controlled manner: the air is gradually and gently returned into the chamber. In this way the vacuum bag envelopes the product in a controlled way, realizing optimal protection of both the product and the vacuum bag.
The perfect package
Synergy of contact pressure, seal temperature and seal time produces optimum fusing results.The Audionvac makes sure the values of the above mentioned variables are in perfect balance – to create the perfect seal and perfect package.
Reliable, durable and stainable
In today’s world, everyone relies on their products. It is crucial that equipment functions with highly efficient performance. When they fail to do so, it can lead to the customer being exasperated. Therefore Audion offers a warranty period of 3 years on the Audionvac VMS 153. Spare parts are easy and widely available. This guarantees a safe and reliable function of your product for now and for the future.
Plug and play
During the design of Audionvac VMS 153 we placed our users at the centre. This resulted into a professional vacuum machine, industrial grade, with ease of installation and operation. Operators don’t need an extended training as the machine and the way the software is being built up speaks for itself – plug and play. Noise level and energy consumption of the Audionvac VMS 153 are reduced to a level hard to beat, all being in favour of the end-user.
Robust and durable with a flat working plate
The Audionvac VMS 153 is made from heavy industrial materials which gives it a strong and professional look and feel.
Standard richly equipped with:
- Digital control with time control
- 10 program memory
- Soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- 21 m3/h vacuum pump
- Machine cycle: 15-35 sec
- Double seal (2 convex sealing wires)
- Seal bar easily removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Deep drawn stainless steel vacuum chamber
- Stainless steel exterior and transparent lid
- Insert plate included for a faster cycle and adjustment to product
- 3 year warranty
The Audionvac VMS 153 gives you the following benefits
- Optimum hygiene:
- Standard double seal (2 wires); convex (round) sealing wires for safer sealing results.
- Time control:
- To set the time for vacuum, gas and seal cycles for a constant and guaranteed end result.
- Soft air:
- Controlled airflow, recommended for packing fragile or sharp products. Prevents damage of product and vacuumbag.
- 10 program memory:
- Quick selection of the correct program for your products.
- Fast cycle:
- Insert plate is standard included, to create a faster cycle and/or to create a better product positioning.
- Ease of use:
- User friendly digital control panel, plug and play
- Alternate vacuum and gas flush (max 5 cycles) in order to reduce the residual oxygen level. Only supplied with gas flush option.
- Vacuum pump:
- 21 m3/h vacuum pump for a fast packaging cycle.
- Maintenance friendly:
- Easy pump maintenance and cleaning program; seal bar is easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- High lid:
- High transparent lid, increases your packing capacity and package size flexibility.
- Stainless steel easy to clean deep chamber - for medium sized packages.
- Your VMS 153 can be configured with several standard available options, to get the best fit to your product.
- 3 years.
The following options are available on the Audionvac VMS 153
- Cut-off seal:
- Cut-off seal consists of one 3,5 mm convex seal wire and one 1,1 mm round cutting wire to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal:
- Same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Wide seal:
- 8 mm flat seal for a more aesthetic and professional sealing result.
- Second seal bar:
- An extra seal bar can be added in the back of the chamber, increasing your packaging output.
- Sensor control:
- The vacuum cycle will stop when the exact end vacuum level has been reached. In this way a constant and guaranteed vacuum is reached.
- Liquid control:
- The liquid control sensor detects the evaporation of liquid products. The machine stops extracting the air and proceeds automatically to the next phase, the sealing of the vacuum bag. This option prevents damage to your machine and to your liquid product.
- Inclined plate:
- For packing liquids and powders. The bag can be positioned in a certain angle ensuring that the product stays at its place.
- Gas flush:
- Enables Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP): a gas or nitrogen can be added for optimizing shelf life or realizing extra protection of your product.
- Number of gas nozzles:
- Per sealing bar - front (2); front/back (2/2).
- A compact trolley equipped with swiveling castors with brakes, ideal to move the vacuum machine.
- Alternative power supply:
- 115V-1P-60Hz | 220V-1P-60Hz | 200V-3P-50/60Hz
More specifications of the Audionvac VMS 153
- Seal bar front:
- 420 mm (standard)
- Seal bar front-back:
- 420 / 420 mm (option)
- Seal width:
- 2 x 3,5 mm double seal (2 convex sealing wires)
- Effective chamber size (LxWxH):
- 370 x 420 x 180 mm
- Digital control panel:
- 10 program memory
- Pump capacity:
- 21 m3/h
- Machine cycle:
- 15 – 35 sec
- Chamber material:
- Stainless steel chamber and transparant lid
- Housing material:
- Stainless steel
- Type of film:
- PA/PE, vacuum bags
- Thickness of film:
- 2 x 150 micron
- Power supply:
- 230V-1P-50Hz (standard)
- Power consumption:
- 0,8 kW
- 64 kg
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH):
- 528 x 493 x 440 mm
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Audionvac VMS with Audion filmClick here
Explore our options
Customize your Audionvac VMS 153 to your product's needs
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audionvac VMS 153 can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to exploring together which packing solutions benefit you most
Audionvac VMS 123
Digital controlled 10 program table top vacuum chamber, high lid. Configurable to optimize product protection
- Pump capacity: 16 m3/h
- Seal length: 350 mm (front)
- Chamber size: 370 x 350 x 150 mm
- Chamber type: Deep
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Audionvac VMS 163
Large, digital controlled 10 program memory table top vacuum chamber with high lid and optional second seal bar
- Pump capacity: 21 m3/h
- Seal length: 420 mm (front) + optional 420 mm (back)
- Chamber size: 460 x 420 x 180 mm
- Chamber type: Deep
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Powerful industrial vacuum impulse sealer for heavy duty application, with outstanding seal performance
- Seal width: 5 mm (bi-active)
- Seal length: 520 | 720 | 1020 mm
- Type of seal: Time controlled impulse seal
- Powered: Pneumatic air
- Operating: Digital control panel/ 9 recipes
- Validatable: No
- Vacuum and Gasflush system: Yes
- Compatible with: EN-ISO 12100: 2010 / 4414:2010 / 14118:2018; EN-IEC 60204-1:2018
- Accuracy: ++