Audionvac vacuum packaging machine used by Famous Dutch chef, Alain Caron.
Audionvac VMS 163W
Largest vacuum chamber of the Audionvac tabletop range featuring 2 seal bars for maximum packaging output
Interested in our Audionvac VMS 163W?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging
Larger chamber and high product customization
The Audionvac VMS 163W is an extra wide table top vacuum chamber machine. The vacuum chamber is standard supplied with two seal bars (left-right), increasing your packing output as you are able to pack double quantities in one cycle.
The deep drawn stainless steel vacuum chamber combined with the stainless steel exterior, transparent lid and powerful 21m2 vacuum pump confirm that we are facing a strong, sturdy and reliable vacuum machine.
The VMS 163W can fully be customized with various options for maximum care of your product. Standard, this tabletop vacuum chamber is equipped with a Soft Air feature, controlling the air flow going back into the chamber and herewith protecting sharp edged products.
The digital 10 program control display features a clear presentation and is easy to use. The system integrates a pump maintenance and cleaning program, facilitating minimum maintenance and durable protection of your machine.
To sum up:
- 2 sealbars (left-right): 410 mm
- Fully customizable for optimizing product care
- 10 program memory and time controlled
- Double seal (2 convex seal wires)
- High lid
- Powerful 21 m3/h vacuum pump
- Soft air feature included
- Optimized production output / large chamber
This makes our machine unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business
The digital control panel with 10 program memory permits the precise setting of vacuum, gas (optional), seal times and guarantees the reproducibility. The soft air option allows you to reduce the oxygen level in a controlled manner: the air is gradually and gently returned into the chamber. In this way the vacuum bag envelopes the product in a controlled way, realizing optimal protection of both the product and the vacuum bag.
Increase capacity, larger products
When you require a high output or pack larger products, a standard table top vacuum chamber machine would not be sufficient enough. The VMS 163W is the answer, offering much more chamver volume, capacity, working faster and more efficiently than any other table top model.
The perfect package
Synergy of contact pressure, seal temperature and seal time produces optimum fusing results.The Audionvac makes sure the values of the above mentioned variables are in perfect balance – to create the perfect seal and perfect package.
Plug and play
During the design of Audionvac VMS 163W we placed our users at the centre. This resulted into a professional vacuum machine, industrial grade, with ease of installation and operation. Operators don’t need an extended training as the machine and the way the software is being built up speaks for itself – plug and play. Noise level and energy consumption of the Audionvac VMS 163W are reduced to a level hard to beat, all being in favour of the end-user.
Tailor it to your need
The Audionvac VMS 163W offers not only additional chamber space than any other table top model but it also offers a tremendous list of standard features.
Standard richly equipped with:
- 10 program memory
- Time control
- Soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- 21 m3/h vacuum pump
- Double seal (2 convex sealing wires)
- Standard 2 seal bars (left-right) which doubles your packing capacity
- Seal bars easily removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Machine cycle: 20-40 sec
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Insert plate included for a faster cycle and product adjustment
- Stainless steel / Cable-free seal bar construction
- 3 year warranty
The Audionvac VMS 163W gives you the following benefits
- Maximum efficiency:
- Standard an extra large chamber size, equipped with 2 seal bars for optimized output.
- Optimum hygiene:
- Standard double seal (2 wires); convex (round) sealing wires for safer sealing results.
- Time control:
- To set the time for vacuum, gas and seal cycles for a constant and guaranteed end result.
- Soft air:
- T Controlled airflow, recommended for packing fragile or sharp products. Prevents damage of product and vacuum bag.
- Fast cycle:
- Insert plate is standard included, to create a faster cycle and/or to create a better product positioning.
- 10 program memory:
- Quick selection of the correct program for your products.
- Ease of use:
- User friendly digital control panel, plug and play.
- Alternate vacuum and gas flush (max 5 cycles) in order to reduce the residual oxygen level. Only supplied with gas flush option.
- Vacuum pump:
- 21 m3/h vacuum pump for a fast packaging cycle.
- Maintenance friendly:
- Easy pump maintenance and cleaning program; seal bars are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- High lid:
- High transparent lid, increases your capacity and package size flexibility.
- Stainless steel easy to clean deep chamber - for medium-large sized packages.
- Your VMS 163W can be configured with several standard available options, to get the best fit to your product.
- 3 years.
The following options are available on the Audionvac VMS 163W
- Cut-off seal:
- Cut-off seal consists of one 3,5 mm convex seal wire and one 1,1 mm round cutting wire to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal:
- Same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Wide seal:
- 8 mm flat seal for a more aesthetic and professional sealing result.
- Sensor control:
- The vacuum cycle will stop when the exact end vacuum level has been reached. In this way a constant and guaranteed vacuum is reached.
- Liquid control:
- The liquid control sensor detects the evaporation of liquid products. The machine stops extracting the air and proceeds automatically to the next phase, the sealing of the vacuum bag. This option prevents damage to your machine and to your liquid product.
- Inclined plate:
- For packing liquids and powders. The bag can be positioned in a certain angle ensuring that the product stays at its place.
- Gas flush:
- Enables Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP): a gas or nitrogen can be added for optimizing shelf life or realizing extra protection of your product.
- Number of gas nozzles:
- Per sealing bar - left/right (2/2).
- External pump:
- Vacuum pump and vacuum chamber are separated from each other to avoid evaporation of particles by the vacuum pump in the same room. Used in cleanroom where small particles can affect the manufacturing and quality of a product or assembly.
- Alternative power supply:
- 115V-1P-60Hz | 220V-1P-60Hz | 200V-3P-50/60Hz
More specifications of the Audionvac VMS 163W
- Seal bar left-right:
- 410 / 410 mm
- Seal width:
- 2 x 3,5 mm double seal (2 convex sealing wires)
- Effective chamber size (LxWxH):
- 410 x 520 x 180 mm
- Pump capacity:
- 21 m3/h
- Digital control panel:
- 10 program memory
- Machine cycle:
- 15 – 40 sec
- Chamber material:
- Stainless steel chamber and transparant lid
- Housing material:
- Stainless steel
- Type of film:
- PA/PE, vacuum bags
- Thickness of film:
- 2 x 150 micron
- Power supply:
- 230V-1P-50Hz (standard)
- Power consumption:
- 0,8 kW
- 81 kg
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH):
- 528 x 698 x 440 mm
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Audionvac VMS with Audion filmClick here
Explore our options
Customize your Audionvac VMS 163W to your needs
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audionvac VMS 163 W can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to exploring together which packing solutions benefit you most
Audionvac VMS 163
Large, digital controlled 10 program memory table top vacuum chamber with high lid and optional second seal bar
- Pump capacity: 21 m3/h
- Seal length: 420 mm (front) + optional 420 mm (back)
- Chamber size: 460 x 420 x 180 mm
- Chamber type: Deep
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Audionvac VMS 193
Extra wide vacuum chamber for longer products, equipped with 2 seal bars and flat lid. Fullly customizable, configurable seal bars.
- Pump capacity: 63 m3/h
- Seal length: 320 mm (left) + 320 mm (right)
- Chamber size: 320 x 890 x 100 mm
- Chamber type: Deep
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Powerful industrial vacuum impulse sealer for heavy duty application, with outstanding seal performance
- Seal width: 5 mm (bi-active)
- Seal length: 520 | 720 | 1020 mm
- Type of seal: Time controlled impulse seal
- Powered: Pneumatic air
- Operating: Digital control panel/ 9 recipes
- Validatable: No
- Vacuum and Gasflush system: Yes
- Compatible with: EN-ISO 12100: 2010 / 4414:2010 / 14118:2018; EN-IEC 60204-1:2018
- Accuracy: ++