The APT 100 is a device for measuring tensile strength of seals made on medical bags.
The APT 100 is an instrument for measuring tensile strength of seals made on peelable bags, especially designed for testing (preformed) sterile barrier systems according to EN868-5 Annex D or ASTM F88.
The average strength is measured by discarding 10% on each side of the measuring curve. In case of a ribbed seal, the non-sealed areas including 10% on each side are excluded from the average calculation.
- Conforms to the requirements of EN868-5:2018, Annex D.
- The test result is clearly presented on PC screen in colored graphic chart.
- Pass/fail judgment on average strength or maximum strength.
- Configurable judgment criteria.
- Also measures seal width according to your own definitions of seal strength.
- Peel test report with your own company logo.
- Maximum measuring force: 100,0 N
- Measuring unit: N, Kgf, Lbf
- Sampling rate: 100 data/second
- Increments: 0,1 N
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0,2 % of full scale
- Data transfer interface: USB cable
- Operator / Administrator registration
- Measuring setting memory: 5
- Test data storage: 120
- Specimen material thickness range: 30 – 200 micron (per clamping layer)
|Product||Peel Tester APT 100|
|Type of machine||Peel tester, IQ/OQ, Measuring device|
|Type of film||Ready Made Bags, PVC, PP (Polypropylene), PE (Polyethylene), Tubular Film, Medical Pouches, Medical Film, Laminated Film|
|Thickness of film||2 x 200 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Industry|
|Type of product|