The Audion Vacuum Level Measurement, AVLM, is an ideal reference instrument for measuring the vacuum level of the Audion validatable vacuum chamber. The AVLM comes standard in a sturdy plastic case, which protects the device during transport and storage.
The AVLM can be placed inside the vacuum chamber or connected to the measuring port of the machine with a hose. The pressure readout of the machine can easily be compared with the AVLM.
For the purpose of validation processes it is crucial to regularly check the vacuum level of a validatable vacuum chamber. It is highly recommendable to order the calibration service (KAL AVLM) together.
- Measurement range: 0 – 1300 mbar (absolute)
- Max. Overload: max. 4000 mbar (absolute)
- Resolution: 1 mbar
- Accuracy: +/- 0,2% FS (hysteresis and linearity)
+/- 0,4% FS (temperature depending)
- Operating condition: -20 … +50 °C, 0 – 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Measuring rate: 4 per second
- Power supply: 9V battery type IEC 6F22
- Environmental protection: IP 65 (front side)
- Dimensions: 71mm (W) x 142mm (L) x 26mm (D)
- Weight: 165 grams (excluding case)