Less steep angle
Adjustable bag support
Work table OTST
Industrial Impulse Sealer – ideal for medium-duty applications
The Audion Sealmaster Magneta is a reliable and easy to maintain industrial impulse bag sealer that produces a high quality 5 mm seal continuously. The machine is suitable to seal various materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and thin laminates. Both the seal and cooling times are easily adjusted allowing the machine to work with different thicknesses and/or film types. The seal wire is fastened with tensioners in order to prevent dilution.
The sealing cycle of the MGMI is started by simply pressing the electric foot pedal. Once started the magnetic bars remain closed throughout the sealing and cooling cycle and then automatically open, which ensures consistent seals no matter who is operating the machine.
You can seal Ready-made-bags or tubular film with this machine. When working with tubular film, the machine can produce various required bag lengths by using the safely shielded and long lasting integrated cutting device.
The seal bar can be replaced completely in less than a minute, making the device very easy to maintain without causing a delay in your production.
The MGMI is available with seal bar lengths of 421, 521, 621, 721, 821 and 1021 mm. and various accessories and options are available to meet your packaging requirements.
Support Accessories: Angle Device / Bag Support / Worktable
With a support equipped with an Angle Device, the MGMI is placed at an angle that is either steep or less steep (see 1 and 2). Also shown on the picture is an in height adjustable bag support and worktable (see 3 and 4). These accessories are an ideal solution when sealing heavier or larger packages. The operator has both hands available to guide the film before starting the sealing cycle.
*3 year industry leading warranty (wearing parts excluded)
Options / Accessories
- Rolloflux (= table roll holder) incl. polylock shaft: for smooth unwinding of tubular film when placing the Magneta on a table or workbench. The
- Polylock-axis positions and guides the film in the correct position and prevents “falling back” of the tubular film.
- Set of rolls incl. Polylock-axis: for smooth unrolling of the tubular film when placing the Magneta on a support (SP), Polylock-axis positions the film on the machine, prevents “falling back” of the tubular film.
- Angle Device: with an Angle Device the MGMI is placed under a steep or less steep angle (only in combination with a Support).
- Bag support: the Bag Support is a height-adjustable table attached to the Support (Max. load capacity 15 Kg.).
|Seal length||520 mm|
|Seal width||5 mm|
|Type of machine||Hand sealer, Impulse sealer|
|Type of film||Laminate, Ready Made Bags, PVC, PP (Polypropylene), PE (Polyethylene), Tubular Film|
|Thickness of film||2 x 150 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Backery, Coffee & Tea, Fire Department, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop|
|Type of product||Fluid, Granulate, Powder, Solid|