The Audion Seal Pressure Measurement, ASPM, is an ideal reference instrument for measuring the seal pressure of the Audion validatable vacuum chamber. The ASPM comes standard in a sturdy plastic case, which protects the device during transport and storage.
The seal pressure of the validatable vacuum chamber is the differential pressure between the vacuum chamber and the seal bar activation pressure, which can be measured with the ASPM. The seal pressure readout of the machine can easily be compared with the ASPM.
For the purpose of validation processes it is crucial to regularly check the seal pressure of a validatable vacuum chamber. It is highly recommendable to order the calibration service (KAL ASPM) together.
- Measurement range: 0,0 – 199,9 / 200 – 1999 mbar
- Max. Overload: max. 4000 mbar
- Resolution: 0,1 mbar (0,0 – 199,9 mbar) / 1 mbar (200 – 1999 mbar)
- Accuracy (up to 200 mbar): +/- 1% FS (hysterisis and linearity)
+/- 2% FS (temperature drift from 0 – 50 °C)
- Accuracy (up to 1999 mbar): +/- 0,2% FS (hysterisis and linearity)
+/- 0,4% FS (temperature drift from 0 – 50 °C)
- Operating conditions: -25 … +50 °C, 0 – 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply: 9V battery
- Battery life: +/- 1200 hours
- Dimensions: 67mm (W) x 122mm (L) x 30mm (D)
- Weight: 135 grams (excluding case)