Validatable stainless steel vacuum impulse sealer (constructed in IP65 version) for vacuuming and/or gas flushing of flexible plastic packaging. Vacuuming and gas flushing times are independently adjustable. Sealing and cooling times can be regulated depending on the quality of plastic used. The Validatable Vacuum Power Sealer 1020 is standard equipped with a top and bottom sealing bar. Of course the VAL VAC PSR is also suitable for “only sealing”, by switching off vacuum and gas flushing times the vacuum pipes become inactive.
The (maximum) sealing temperature (max. 240 °C) is easily adjustable via the advanced impulse control. In view of the impressive seal quality and many possibilities in terms of settings with regard to vacuuming, gas flushing, sealing time, sealing temperature, sealing pressure and the possibilities to monitor these parameters, there are an enormous number of application possibilities for the Validatable Vacuum Power Sealer 1020 within the medical and regular industry, for contract and cleanroom packaging and users of “special films”.
- Stainless steel IP65 body (except for the seal bars)
- Sealing length: 1020 mm.
- Sealing width: 8 mm.
- Film thickness to be sealed: 20 – 400 micron
- Touch screen
- Touch screen secured with different access levels
- Impulse control (max. sealing temperature 240 °C)
- Validable (monitoring of sealing time, temperature, pressure and vacuum time)
- Including USB connection
- Possibility to export seal parameters to USB
- Including Venturi vacuum pump
- Equipped with 2 20 mm. wide vacuum pipes
- Digitally adjustable sealing and cooling time
- Sealing time: 0 – 10 sec.
- Sealing temp: 100 – 240 °C
- Cooling temp: 50 – 150 °C
- 100 programs storable, password protected
- Alarm and error messages via display
- Validatable, possibility to calibrate, IQ/OQ
- Equipped with electrical pedal
- Consumption: 2600 W/ 230 V
- Required external pressure: min. 6.5, max. 10 bar (compressor not included)