Validatable Power Sealer 1020, wide body with temperature controller.
Validatable stainless steel table top impulse sealer for sealing flexible plastic material. Sealing and cooling times are independently adjustable depending on the quality of plastic used. The Validatable Power Sealer is standard equipped with a top and bottom sealing bar. Via the advanced impulse control, the (maximum) sealing temperature is easily digitally adjustable. Considering the impressive seal quality and the many possibilities in terms of settings regarding sealing time, sealing temperature, sealing pressure and the possibilities to monitor these parameters, there are for the Validatable Power Sealer 1020 enormous application possibilities within the medical and regular industry, for contract and cleanroom packers and users of “specialty films”.
- Sealing length 1020 mm
- Sealing width: 8 mm
- Sealable film thickness: min 2 x 20 – max. 2 x 200 micron for PE/PP/PE-PA/Aluminium or Climafoil
- Large sealing bar opening: 45 mm
- Equipped with knife
- Validable (monitoring of sealing time, -temperature, -pressure)
- Capacity: max. 10 cycles/min
- Power: 2600W / 230V
- Required air: min. 6, max. 10 bar
- ISO/EN standard: EN 983+A1 / EN1037 + A1 / EN-IEC 60240-1 / EN-ISO 13850 / EN-ISO 12100
- Poor in silicon (also termed silicon–poor)