The Audion volumetric doser can be used for free flowing products that need to be packed in a set volume. The volumetric doser comes with a storage hopper and a set of telescopic cups. The system can be equipped with optional discharge valves. These valves reduce wearing of the dosage when it is used for products like sand or salt.
The Audion volumetric doser is available in a 1, 2 or 6 cup version. The 1 and 2 cup versions are pneumatically operated and the 6 cup version is driven by an inverter controlled motor, resulting in higher production speed and product volume.
- Telescopic cups with an adjustment range of 1:2
- Cup size can be changed without tools
- Multi dump for greater product volume versatility
- Product contact parts made of stainless steel and/or food approved materials
VD 06 K
The 6-cups volume dosage is driven on an electrical motor. The cups, which are filled one by one, drop the product exactly above the hopper of the packaging machine. This is controlled by a position control system. All parts in direct contact with the product are made of stainless steel, except the cups, which are made of synthetic material (POM). The cups are telescopic and have a regulation capacity of 1:2.
VD 06 C
For semi-automatic and automatic operation. Can be used with operator or in combination with a AVM automatic form fill sealing machine. Entry level cup filler. Max. Volume: 360 ml.
Request your quote
- Table top sealers
- Medical / pharma / high tech packaging
- Vacuum packaging
- Automatic packaging
- Shrink packaging
- Rotary / Band sealers
- Tray sealers
- Packaging material – Consumables
- Packaging machine E-commerce
- Handsealer and more about sealing a bag
- How to pack medical instruments
- Packaging output optimization and savings in E-Fulfillment
Audion Elektro UK
Unit 4, Centurion Way Business Park,
T: (0)1332 404330
Company No 03856331
Trade reg. Hilversum: 32057820
Audion Elektro GmbH