Audionvac vacuum packaging machine used by Famous Dutch chef, Alain Caron.
Audionvac VMS 123
Powerful tabletop vacuum chamber, fully configurable to optimize vacuuming various products
Interested in our Audionvac VMS 123?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging
Adjust it for ultimate product care
The Audion VMS 123 vacuum packaging machine stands for an easy and secure vacuum packaging process. The unique possibility to store your settings in one of the 10 memory programs ensures a consistent packing quality time after time.
Available as standard tabletop vacuum chamber but also fully adjustable with various options for maximum care of your product. This tabletop vacuum chamber is standard equipped with Soft Air feature, controlling the air flow going back into the chamber and herewith protecting sharp edged products.
The digital display has clear presentation of individual parameters and is user friendly.
To sum up:
- Customizable to optimize product care
- High lid
- 10 Program memory, time controlled
- Soft air feature included
- 1 sealbar (front): 350 mm
- Double seal (2 convex seal wires)
- Powerful 16 m3/h vacuum pump
This makes our machine unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business
The digital control panel with 10 program memory permits the precise setting of vacuum, gas (optional), seal times and guarantees the reproducibility. The soft air option allows you to reduce the oxygen level in a controlled manner: the air is gradually and gently returned into the chamber. In this way the vacuum bag envelopes the product in a controlled way, realizing optimal protection of both the product and the vacuum bag.
Suit it to your need
Select the options your need to optimize your packing process, to have the best packing partner. The list of options are tremendous and we are confident that we have your wishes covered with over more than 70 years of experience in the field.
High quality chamber
The chamber of the Audionvac VMS 123 has rounded edges to ensure the greatest hygiene. Leaking fluid is collected in the chamber recess. The stainless steel vacuum chamber is deep-drawn with no welding seams. The lid is made of high-quality acrylic and permits permanent process monitoring.
Reliable, durable and stainable
In today’s world, everyone relies on their products. It is crucial that equipment functions with highly efficient performance. When they fail to do so, it can lead to the customer being exasperated. Therefore Audion offers a warranty period of 3 years on the Audionvac VMS 123. Spare parts are easy and widely available. This guarantees a safe and reliable function of your product for now and for the future.
The Audionvac VMS 123 is constructed with a deep drawn stainless steel vacuum chamber and a stainless steel exterior with transparent high lid.
Standard richly equipped with:
- Time control with a 10 program memory
- Seal bars easily removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- 16 m3/h vacuum pump
- 1 seal bar (front): 350 mm
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Double seal (2 convex sealing wires)
- Machine cycle: 15-30 sec
- Stainless steel exterior and transparent high lid
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Deep drawn stainless steel vacuum chamber
- Insert plate included for a faster cycle and product adjustment
The Audionvac VMS 123 gives you the following benefits
- Optimum hygiene:
- Standard double seal (2 wires); convex (round) sealing wires for safer sealing results.
- Time control:
- To set the time for vacuum, gas and seal cycles for a constant and guaranteed end result.
- Soft air:
- Controlled airflow, recommended for packing fragile or sharp products. Prevents damage of product and vacuumbag.
- 10 program memory:
- Quick selection of the correct program for your products.
- Fast cycle:
- Insert plate is standard included, to create a faster cycle and/or to create a better product positioning.
- Ease of use:
- User friendly digital control panel, plug and play.
- Alternate vacuum and gas flush (max 5 cycles) in order to reduce the residual oxygen level. Only available with gas flush option.
- Vacuum pump:
- 16 m3/h vacuum pump for a fast packaging cycle.
- Maintenance friendly:
- Easy pump maintenance and cleaning program; seal bar is easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- High lid:
- High transparent lid, increases your packing capacity and package size flexibility.
- Stainless steel easy to clean deep chamber - for small - medium sized packages.
- Your VMS 123 can be configured with several standard available options, to get the best fit to your product.
- 3 years.
The following options are available on the Audionvac VMS 123
- Cut-off seal:
- Cut-off seal consists of one 3,5 mm convex seal wire and one 1,1 mm round cutting wire to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal:
- Same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Wide seal:
- 8 mm flat seal for a more aesthetic and professional sealing result.
- Sensor control:
- The vacuum cycle will stop when the exact end vacuum level has been reached. In this way a constant and guaranteed vacuum is reached.
- Liquid control:
- The liquid control sensor detects the evaporation of liquid products. The machine stops extracting the air and proceeds automatically to the next phase, the sealing of the vacuum bag. This option prevents damage to your machine and to your liquid product.
- Inclined plate:
- For packing liquids and powders. The bag can be positioned in a certain angle ensuring that the product stays at its place.
- Gas flush:
- Enables Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP): a gas or nitrogen can be added for optimizing shelf life or realizing extra protection of your product.
- Number of gas nozzles:
- Per sealing bar - front (2).
- A compact trolley equipped with swiveling castors with brakes, ideal to move the vacuum machine.
- Alternative power supply:
- 100V-1P-50/60Hz | 115V-1P-60Hz | 220V-1P-60Hz
More specifications of the Audionvac VMS 123
- Seal bar front:
- 350 mm
- Seal width:
- 3,5 mm double seal (2 convex sealing wires)
- Effective chamber size (LxWxH):
- 370 x 350 x 150 mm
- Pump capacity:
- 16 m3/h
- Digital control panel:
- 10 program memory
- Machine cycle:
- 15 – 30 sec
- Chamber material:
- Stainless steel chamber and transparant lid
- Housing material:
- Stainless steel
- Type of film:
- PA/PE, vacuum bags
- Thickness of film:
- 2 x 150 micron
- Power supply:
- 230V-1P-50Hz (standard)
- Power consumption:
- 0,6 kW
- 52 kg
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH):
- 554 x 450 x 405 mm
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Audionvac VMS with Audion filmClick here
Explore our options
Customize your Audionvac VMS 123 to your needs
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audionvac VMS 123 can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to exploring together which packing solutions benefit you most
Audionvac VMS 163
Large, digital controlled 10 program memory table top vacuum chamber with high lid and optional second seal bar
- Pump capacity: 21 m3/h
- Seal length: 420 mm (front) + optional 420 mm (back)
- Chamber size: 460 x 420 x 180 mm
- Chamber type: Deep
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Audionvac VMS 163W
The largest, digital controlled 10 program memory table top vacuum chamber with high lid and two seal bars
- Pump capacity: 21 m3/h
- Seal length: 410 mm (left) + 410 mm (right)
- Chamber size: 410 x 520 x 180 mm
- Chamber type: Deep
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
Power Sealer HS
Powerful industrial constant heat sealer for heavy duty applications
- Seal width: 12 mm - crimped
- Seal length: 720 mm
- Type of seal: Heat seal
- Powered: Pneumatic air
- Operating: Digital control panel/ 9 pre-set seal time recipes
- Validatable: No
- Vacuum and Gasflush system: Yes
- Compatible with: EN-ISO 12100: 2010 / 4414:2010 / 14118:2018; EN-IEC 60204-1:2018
- Accuracy: ++