Advanced medical rotary sealer for sealing and coding medical sterilization pouches.
Contimed D 775 MPCV
The jewel among validatable rotary sealers: most extensive traceability features, integrated 2-lines print, multi interface communication & touchscreen control
Interested in our D 775 MPCV?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging.
Unparalleled seal integrity, traceability and user convenience
Advanced medical rotary sealer for sealing and coding medical sterilization pouches. This sealer is developed to seal pouches and conforms to the sealing requirements of EN 868-5 and DIN 58953-7. The machine is ISO 11607-2 and EN-ISO TS 16775 compliant suitable for packing sterilized products.
All critical process parameters are monitored and recorded. Automatic stop if temperature or speed comes beyond tolerance. Traceability stands out by the multi interface features integrated: data can be exported by USB, 2 serial port RS232 (facilitating extra label printer connection), ethernet port, PS2 port and VGA port. Remote control possible.
The 7"touchscreen and user-friendly software allow for storage of 24 pre-set seal recipes, ensuring you to have the ideal seal settings for every batch always at your disposal.
The built-in 18 dots matrix printer facilitates barcode-, 1 line- or 2 line printing. The possibility of connecting an external label printer gives you the most extensive coding option.
The adjustable throughput speed of 3-13 mt/min. is ideal when sealing delicate items or heavy-duty batch packaging. Regardless of the speed a powerful extra wide 15 mm multi line seal is provided continuously.
To sum up:
- Full control of all critical process parameters
- Wide interface connections
- 24 program memory of pre-set seal recipes
- Integrated matrix printer, 2 lines
- Adjustable speed - Suitable for delicate & heavy duty operations
The Contimed D 775 MPCV gives you as an end-user the following benefits:
- Full control of all critical process parameters.
- Adjustable seal temperature:
- Seal temperature can be adjusted from 10 - 200°C (± 1%).
- Safety and quality controlled:
- Temperature alarm (temperature accuracy ± 1%), temperature tolerance +/-5°C , pressure alarm tolerance -15N /+25N, speed alarm tolerance -0,5 m/min. /+0,5 m/min.
- Extra seal width:
- Wide multiline seal (15 mm).
- Automatic stop alarm:
- The machine stops automatically when sealing parameters are out of tolerance range.
- Variable throughput speed:
- Throughput speed can be adjusted from 3 - 13 meter/min., making it compatible to a wider range of film thickness.
- Strong seal force:
- 100 N (reference force).
- Adjustable infeed guide:
- Free edge over the seal 0-30 mm.
- Integrated printer:
- 18 dot matrix (print 1 line, 2 lines or barcode).
- Wide connectivity:
- 3 x USB port, 2 x RS 232 port, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x PS and 1 x VGA facilitate maximum traceability.
- LAN connection:
- LAN connection to PC for exporting traceability information.
- User-friendly HMI:
- 7"Touchscreen with user-friendly software, 24 recipes.
- Compact stainless steel design:
- Stainless steel top cover, for hygienic cleaning purpose.
- Environment friendly:
- Energy efficient and sustainable.
- Requires minimal operator training.
The following options are available on the Contimed D 775 MPCV:
- Provides bag support for heavier bags, facilitating a more efficient sealing process. Stainless steel (OT D77 M).
- Roller table:
- For supporting heavier products during sealing. Stainless steel, plastic rollers with bearings (RT D77 M).
- Label Printer:
- Thermal transfer label printer (for batch info, operator data) (LP D66 M)
- Audion provides calibration services for our validatable sealers. The critical process parameters (seal temperature, seal force, seal time/speed, etc.) are measured with traceable measuring devices and a calibration certificate will be issued.
- The purpose of the Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification is to establish documented evidence that the packaging equipment is correctly installed, operates according to requirements, and performs safely.
Please see below more specifications of the Contimed D 775 MPCV:
- D 775 MPCV
- Type of machine:
- Band sealer, Semi automatic
- Seal width:
- 15 mm multiline seal
- Seal temperature:
- 10 - 200 °C (accuracy: +/- 1%)
- Seal temperature alarm:
- Setting range 10-200 °C; Tolerance +/-5°C; Accuracy +/-1%, automatic alarm stop
- Throughput speed:
- 3-13 meter/minute (adjustable)
- Seal speed tolerance:
- +/- 0,5 meter/min, automatic alarm stop
- Seal force:
- 100 N (default setting)
- Seal force tolerance:
- Min. 85 N - Max. 125 N
- Seal length:
- Control panel:
- 7" colour touchscreen with user-friendly software, 24 recipes, data memory on board
- Communication interface:
- 3x USB port / 2x RS232 port / 1x Ethernet port / 1x PS/2 port / 1x VGA port
- Stainless steel top cover / epoxy housing
- Type of film:
- Medical Pouches: paper/PP, Tyvek®, Paper bags (EN 868-4), alu laminate, PA/PE, PP (OPP/BOPP), no single PE!
- Thickness of film:
- 2 x 100 micron
- ISO 11607-2 / ISO/TS 16775 / EN 868-5 / DIN 58953-7
- Type of Package:
- Bag, Pouch
- Pedal operated:
- Life science (Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare) | high-tech (parts/components)
- 20 kg
- 222 (H) x 554 (W) x 270 mm (D)
- Power supply:
- 115/230 V – 1 P – 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- 600 W
- Acoustic emission level:
- <70 (dB(A)
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Contimed with Audion filmClick here
This makes our machine unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business.
User-friendly & extensive interface
The user-friendly touch screen control panel enables you to easily program and store up to 24seal parameter recipes to always have the correct settings for each product/film type at your disposal. 2 x RS 232 ports, an Ethernet port and USB port allow communication with several external devices and remote control of the sealer.
Traceability of sealing parameters
Controlling, monitoring and storage of all process parameters, such as seal temperature, seal force and speed. Further, texts, sealer ID, operator names, expiry dates and batch codes are all recorded. In addition to the provided seal quality guarantee, you are assured of compliance with the required regulations on validation (ISO 11607.2), international guidelines EN-ISO TS 16775 and sterilized packaging norms EN 868-5 and DIN 58953-7.
The integrated alarm feature will inform you when the seal temperature is outside of tolerance (+/- 5°C). By having consistency on your production batches you remain assured of the best packaging quality that follow the set requirements of your field.
The validatable D 775 MPCV can be deployed in sterile environments and cleanrooms to perform consistent, reliable packaging productions. Its robust top cover stainless steel housing is easy-to-clean including the touch screen control panel.
Calibration, Verification and Validation Services for our Sealers
Audion offers a wide range of instruments and solutions that enable users to test and verify their packaging machines and seals, in order to meet the high market demands. These include:
Seal Integrity Test (SIT) as a service which includes:
- Seal check according to ISO 11607-2 (to check intact seal for a specified seal width)
- Dye penetration test according to ASTM F1929 (to check no channels or open seals)
- Peel test according to EN 868-5 Annex D (to check tensile strength of seal)
- Audion Factory Calibration (incl. Calibration Certificate): (Re-) calibration executed by certified engineers certifies the preciseness of the critical sealing parameters of the packaging machine. Reference standards calibrated under ISO17025 accreditation
- IQ/OQ Check:
- Installation Qualification (IQ): an Audion service engineer inspects the packaging machine in your operating environment, checking the following aspects: correct installation, functionality, specifications, critical process parameters and documents. Includes training & certificate.
- Operational Qualification (OQ): an Audion engineer tests and will register seal integrity of your bag(s) in a test plan. Includes determination of sealing parameters, tolerances, acceptable criteria and worst case testing.
Explore our options
Other related solutions to fit your needs:
Audion Seal Pressure Measurement
Device to verify the seal pressure of sealers not having a loadcell (Validatable Audionvac, Speedpack)
Contimed D 662 MV
Rotary medical sealer with complete control of sealing parameters
- Validatable: Yes
- Seal width: 12,5 mm multiline
- Throughput: 8 meter/minute (fixed)
- Control panel: LCD, 2 lines, membrane keyboard
- Interface: USB port
- Integrated printer: No
- Conveyor belt: Optional
Contimed D 775 MPCV
Advanced medical rotary sealer with integrated 2 line printer, optimized connectivity
- Validatable: Yes
- Seal width: 15 mm multiline seal
- Throughput: 3 to 13 meter/minute (adjustable)
- Control panel: Touchscreen, 24 seal recipe memory
- Interface: 3x USB /2x RS232 /1xEthernet/1x PS2/1xVGA
- Integrated printer: 18 dots matrix, 2 lines
- Conveyor belt: No
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Contimed D 775 MPCV can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to explore together which packaging solution will benefit you most.