Speedpack Hybrid operating at a large E-fulfilment warehouse
Speedpack Hybrid 400
Unique and most flexible bagger, creating bag lengths on demand
Interested in our Speedpack Hybrid 400 solution?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging.
The Ultimate Flexible Bagger saving material & labour cost
This unique automatic bagger, is suitable for processing both tubular film and pre-opened bags on roll.
The integrated bag-making technology creates bags on demand, to deliver a perfect-sized package. With the ability to run bags as small as 5 x 8 cm up to as large as 40 x 80 cm, the Speedpack bagger offers extreme flexibility for your packaging process. The many configurable options and user-friendly HMI make sure that you work cost efficient due to labour and material saving.
You can feed the bagger manually or use it in combination with other feeding devices, such as funnels, conveyors, counting and weighing systems. The smartly designed bag loading system squares the bag open, making filling and sealing fast, safe and suited for a wide variety of products.
You are looking around, searching for a (semi)-automatic packaging machine that suits your needs? A machine that can help you pack your product in exactly the way you have in mind?
Stop looking around and take a deep dive into the Speedpack Range and see what's in it for you!
You tell us your demands and wishes, Audion delivers:
- Durability and elevated performance due to Audion's unmistakable signature of high quality
- Optimized output and versatility
- Convenience & Ease of operation
- Optimized efficiency on material and labour
What is your product to pack?
Why Speedpack Hybrid 400 suits your business...
Flexible packaging is no longer a question, it's the new standard. Let us help you to grow your business with machines of high quality, a compact design and assembled to withstand rigorous manufacturing environments.
Exceptional Value and a Fast ROI
Having a machine that "does the trick" is not good enough! You want a machine that solves a problem. A machine that helps you save time, reduce your labour costs and increase your production. The Speedpack Hybrid can help your business grow in many ways. It is designed to work in virtually any environment. This makes it more than "just another packaging machine". It's your new reliable partner to help your business grow and prosper. Incorporating these values gives you control and peace of mind. You know your business is running smoothly as your orders increase. Start achieving rapid ROI today by using the powerful Speedpack. This way, you lay a solid foundation for future growth and other investments.
More than Speed and Versatility
Increasing your output is not always done by working harder or faster. Sometimes you need to think more "Outside the Box" instead of creating boxes. By using (evt. recycled/bio-degradable) LDPE film you increase your speed, reduce your carbon footprint and let your staff create more output. All at the same time. This positive side-effect creates a vibe that operators enjoy their work more and can do so with a good working posture. This results in less absence due to illness, while working in accordance with health and safety regulations. Speedpack Hybrid is very versatile and can be configured to perfectly suit your staff as well as your production environment. This way, you can work in a way that suits both you and your staff. Win Win.
Fitted Bag Lenghts
When it comes to working with this (semi-) automatic packaging machine, nothing is easier. They are designed to be used, everywhere and by everyone. Creating the perfect-sized bag for your product is done by just one push. Simple, Easy and Fast. Your Speedpack Hybrid creates the ultimate wrap, no matter your product. Whether you need packaging for a small or an extra-long product. The bag lengths can be adjusted on-the-fly for every product. This machine is easy to operate. Setting up the film is simple and quick, and setting your ideal bag length is just a touch of a button away. Now you will always create your perfect packaging.
Safety and Efficiency
Working with a packaging solution like Speedpack Hybrid, you experience the safe way of working. The built-in safety options can be configured fitted to your packaging wishes. Based on ergonomic evaluation it is safe to say that automated bagging systems are worth the upfront costs if they only prevent even one injury a year. Speedpack Hybrid has been designed for reducing waste and creating flow.
Speedpack Hybrid 400 Options and Flexibility
Creating a time- and cost saving (semi-) automatic packaging machine is what Audion does best. The options in the machine allow maximum flexibility with high quality, safety and reliability during (heavy duty) operation.
- Easy way of switching from tubular film to pre-opened bags-on-roll (SpeedBags )
- A footswitch for having both hands free during filling of the bag
- Product Detection Sensor for automatic closing of the bag
- Safety light curtain for extra operator safety
- Handshake to enable communication with your automatic infeed systems
- Label printer or thermal printer to label every package
- And many more....
What is important in your situation?
Let's get in contact.
Working with the Speedpack Hybrid 400 allows you to have the following benefits:
- Productivity boost:
- Switching from manual to (semi)-automatic packaging means packing more products with less effort, while experiencing high-class seal quality.
- Bags lengths on demand:
- Create your desired bag length for every product. Thanks to the integrated bag maker assembly.
- Material saving:
- The bag maker assembly accomodates you to right-size every package, saving material cost.
- Flexible film:
- Operating both tubular film as pre-opened bags-on-roll, depending your wishes.
- More safety, less Injury
- Speedpack Hybrid 400 is equipped with high-quality safety and efficiency options.
- Ultimate infeed flexibility:
- Suitable for manual feed and integration with robotic systems and feeding systems. Speedpack always fit your process.
- Fast ROI:
- Tripled output in less time values your money (compared to manual packing).
- Time saving options:
- Ceramic heating element helps to start up fast, the frame on wheels creates maximum mobility. Ready to do the work where it's needed.
- User-friendly colour touchscreen:
- Quickly creating the right sized bag, easy accessable recipes (50), clear readable prompts and alarm function.
- Advanced software:
- Integrated PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels.
- Wide Connectivity:
- Interface ports to integrate counters, scales, and robotics.
- Low maintenance:
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving, off the shelf modular components for easy replacement and a quick service access to all pneumatics and electrical components.
The diversity in options is what Speedpack Hybrid 400 makes unique. You experience the look and feel of a custom-made packaging machine.
- Easy load system:
- When feeding the product, clamps hold the bag firmly open. For easy, safe and fast feeding.
- Bag support:
- Various support tables are available, all can be modified to fit your packaging and bag supporting needs per product.
- Product presentation:
- Enabling maximum flexibility in bag presentation like a hang hole, euro hole, chainbags and printed film.
- Printing and labelling:
- To apply a (unique) label directly on the outside of every next bag. Taking into account the wishes and designs of the customer.
- Support and discharge conveyor:
- An (automatically) in height adjustable support and discharge conveyor supports the bag during sealing. Finally the closed bag will be automatically discharged by the conveyor to its next destination without any interaction of the operator. Great ergonomic advantages!
- Various sizes and models are available to feed your product into the bag. All made of robust stainless steel.
- Handshake for communication:
- When using an external dosing system, a handshake makes sure you are able to connect options like printers and conveyors.
- Traffic light:
- Always in control with your process. A traffic light tells you the working status of your machine. When something is jammed or when the machine is not able to create a perfect package, you can see this from a distance. This option helps you to reduce valuable stoptime.
- Error signal:
- Integrating the Speedpack to an automatic line is easy and safe. The error signal warns you and communicates with the feeding line when something is going on.
- Operation panel on arm:
- The touch panel has been fixed at an extended arm. In combination with some feeding systems this option is recommendable in order to operate the machine easily.
- Various sealbar and seal width options:
- Whether you prefer the standard 1,5 mm sealwidth (heat), or go for a 8 mm seal width (impulse), various sizes widths and bars are available. All designed to create a good bag presentation and to ensure a reliable seal.
- Photocell options:
- Whether you prefer a photoelectric sensor to detect hands or products or to start a sealing cycle. There are several options to optimise any kind of automation.
- More Models and Versions - Bags-on-Roll and Stainless Steel
- Versatility is Speedpack. The various models and versions are designed to fit in every process. Whether you are in a cleanroom, warehouse, packing parts or working in the food branche.
Speedpack Hybrid 400 is a patented compact form/fill/seal system. The many options and possibilities create a real packing experience. To give you an idea of the standard specifications, you know that you buy and seal a quality product.
- Type of Machine:
- Compact form fill seal machine
- Cycling speed (tubular film):
- Max. 20 bags /minute (depending on bag size, film and way of filling)
- Cycling speed (bags on roll):
- Max. 60 bags/ minute (depending on bag size, film and way of filling)
- Bag width:
- Min 50 mm - max 400 mm
- Bag length:
- Min 50 mm - max 800 mm
- Sealing width:
- 1,5 mm / 3 mm / 8 mm
- Infeed dimensions:
- Max. horizontal 400 mm - Max. depth 150 mm/ optional 175 mm (maximum horizontal and maximum depth values cannot be reached at same time)
- Working height:
- 875 mm (optional 775/825/925 mm)
- Machine covering:
- Epoxy or stainless steel
- Types of film:
- Tubular film, SpeedBags (Bags on roll), Laminate, Tyvek®
- Thickness of film:
- 40-125 micron
- Diameter film roll
- Max 300 mm
- Recipe storage:
- 50 recipes can be stored
- Outside Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 1100 x 900 x 1100 mm / with roll: 1275 x 845 x 1065 in highest position
- Required external air pressure
- 6 bar, 200-500 Nl/min
- 230 V-1ph-50 /60 Hz
- 1850 W
- Directives / Norms
- EMC Directive, Standards 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC, EN-ISO-12100
- IP value
- Suitable Application/Branches
- Almost every branche benefit Speedpack Hybris 400; Backery, Cheese, Coffee & Tea, Food, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Meat & Poultry, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop, Accessory packaging, Automotive, Fasteners, Household products, Pet products, Toys, etc.
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Speedpack 400 Hybrid with Audion filmClick here
Explore your Options
Customize your Speedpack Hybrid 400 bagger. Make it work for you to fit your process. At Audion we are always willing to help and advise you.
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audion Speedpack Hybrid 400 can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to exploring together which packing solutions benefit you most.
This May Also Interest You
Speedpack 300 Tabletop
Industrial all-electric tabletop bagger designed for high productivity bagging, optimizing labour and warehouse space
- Type of machine: Table top
- Seal length: 300 mm
- Type of film: Bags-on-roll
- Cycling speed: up to 40 bags/minute
- Bag length: 80 – 500 mm
- Powered: Electric
Speedpack 400 High Speed - Industry
Advanced automatic bagger creating bags of any length at exceptional speed, quadrupling packaging output from tubular film
- Type of machine: Floor standing
- Seal length: 50 – 400 mm
- Type of film: Tubular film/ bags-on-roll
- Cycling speed: up to 40 bags/minute (tubular)
- Bag length: 110 - 800 mm
- Powered: Pneumatic air
Speedpack 550 Hybrid
Innovative and advanced XL Bagger designed to increase packaging productivity and lower material costs
- Type of machine: Floor standing
- Seal Length: 120 - 550 mm
- Type of film: Tubular film/ bags-on-roll
- Cycling speed: Up to 10 bags/min (tubular)/ up to 60 bags/min (bags-on-roll)
- Bag length: 120 - 900 mm
- Powered: Pneumatic air