Validatable vacuum chamber for packaging medical, pharmaceutical or high tech products.
Validatable VMS 163B
Compact validatable vacuum chamber to comply with the stringent guidelines for life science & healtcare packaging
Interested in our Validatable VMS 163B?
We are more than willing to support you with your request or run a demo with your packaging.
Fully controlled process variables for critical packaging
The most compact validatable vacuum chamber from the Audionvac range, equipped with the renowned Audion Touch Techware offering full control and monitoring over the significant process variables: vacuum/gas pressure, seal temperature, seal time and seal pressure.
The user-friendly Audion Touch Techware integrates the advanced Audion Temperature Controller and a clear HMI touchscreen for pre-setting 50 recipes and precise control of the critical seal parameters.
Besides controlling the seal process parameters also vacuum pressure and optional gas pressure are controlled and monitored by sensors to ensure the safety and quality of your products. An alarm function automatically aborts the sealing cycle when a deviation in the process variables occurs. All critical seal data are temporary logged in the internal memory and can be exported to a PC for traceable storage by using a USB.
The high-pressure bi-active seal bars produce an 8 mm hermetic seal in a wide variety of packaging materials including medical sterilization pouches used in demanding industries that require utmost seal integrity.
The validatable VMS 163B is compliant to ISO 11607-2 being applicable to industry, life science, and medical sterilized device packaging operations.
To sum up:
- Compact tabletop design with easy to clean deep chamber
- Bi-active 8 mm impulse seal bars
- Complies to ISO 11607-2 validation requirements
- Adjustable parameters - to guarantee a high quality seal and consistent vacuum level
- Accurate Audion Seal Temperature Controller (ATC)
- User friendly touchscreen interface (ADC) with memory feature to store up to 50 process parameter recipes and data storage which can be exported via USB
- Alarm function with cycle stop
- Various configurable options/accessories available
This makes our machine unique
We work together with you in providing the best quality packaging machines to help you grow your business.
User-friendly Audion touchscreen control panel
The user-friendly Audion Touch Techware control panel can store up to 50 different recipes of process variables that contain the optimal settings for each of your products. Therefore, the right settings are always at hand to optimize your workflow and prevent production errors. This allows you to easily switch from one batch to another, control your production at a high level and increase your efficiency. The easy-to-read display visualizes your settings and process variables to analyze during the sealing process.
Sensors activate the alarm function and abort the packaging cycle in case one of the process variables has exceeded the alarm limit. The acceptable tolerance of the critical parameters can be set individually for each process parameter. Once the relevant parameter deviates from its set tolerance the machine will stop operating. This feature actively supports the packaging process by preventing errors and ensures that the packaging standards for your product are met.
The validatable Audionvac VMS 163 B can be implemented in sterile environments and clean rooms by configuring the machine with a dry vacuum pump or by installing the standard oil-pump outside the clean room. To further ensure product safety, all data with the critical process variables can be exported and logged by means of a USB stick. The data content can then be transferred to a PC to be analyzed for various purposes.
This standard richly equipped validatable vacuum chamber with robust housing, validatable seal bars and Audion Touch Techware make this vacuum packaging solution the most advanced in its segment. In addition a wide selection of options and accessories is available to ensure seamless integration into your packaging process and guarantee your products always meet the highest quality standards.
Verification of process variables
The Audion VAL VMS 163 B is a validatable tabletop vacuum chamber that requires verification of all process variables on a regular basis. Audion offers a wide range of verification instruments that enable companies to verify their process variables.
- Available verification instruments include:
- ATM (Audion Temperature Meter) measures and verifies the seal temperature
- ASPM (Audion Seal Pressure Measurement) measures and verifies the seal pressure
- AVLM (Audion Vacuum Level Measurement) measures and verifies the vacuum pressure
- Seal Integrity Test (SIT) as a service which includes seal check, dye penetration test and peel test
- Calibration as a service (incl. Calibration Certificate) certifies the preciseness of the process variables of the packaging machine
- Validation documents:
- Installation Qualification (IQ) ensures that the machine is in good condition and functionality, and is calibrated
- Operational Qualification (OQ) optimizes the machine to create quality seals with customers packaging materials
The Audion VAL VMS 163 B gives you as an end-user the following benefits:
- Most accurate validation:
- The validation function integrated in the Audion Touch Techware ensures the highest accuracy of validation. It most precisely monitors and controls all critical process variables: vacuum/gas pressure, seal temperature, seal time and seal pressure. Tight tolerance settings make validatable Audionvac models unmatched when compared to other packaging solutions.
- Optimum hygiene:
- The bi-active 8 mm impulse sealbars produce an hermetic 8 mm seal with consistency and repeatability.
- Maintenance friendly:
- Seal bars are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Stainless steel easy to clean deep chamber - for medium sized packages.
- Alarm function:
- Generates an alarm and stops the operation when a process variable deviates from the pre-set acceptable tolerance.
- 50 program memory:
- Quick selection of the correct program for your products.
- Soft air:
- To pack fragile or sharp products without damaging the products and the bag.
- Vacuum pump:
- 21 m3/h vacuum pump for a fast packaging cycle.
- Conditioning program:
- If the machine is not used continuously for a certain time, the vacuum pump does not reach the ideal temperature. The moisture contained in the air sucked by the pump stays in the oil, and may lead to condensation inside the pump, which can eventually cause corrosion. To keep the pump and oil in good condition, there is a pump conditioning program available in the control system.
- Aluminum flat lid with convenient peek-through window.
The following options are available on the VAL VMS 163 B:
- (Re-)Calibration service:
- Audion provides calibration services for our validatable sealers. The critical process parameters (seal temperature, seal force, seal time/speed, etc.) are measured with traceable measuring devices and a calibration certificate will be issued.
- Gas flush:
- Enables Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP): a gas or nitrogen can be added for optimizing the product atmosphere or realizing extra protection of your product.
- External exhaust:
- Avoid evaporation of particles by connecting a hose to the pump exhaust. Air can be exhausted in a different room while having the vacuum pump remain inside the housing.
- External pump:
- Vacuum pump and vacuum chamber are separated from each other to avoid evaporation of particles by the vacuum oil pump in the same room. Used in cleanrooms where small particles can affect the manufacturing and quality of a product or assembly.
- Alternate vacuum and gas flush (max 5 cycles) in order to reduce the residual oxygen level. Supplied with gas flush option.
- User administration:
- Personal login ID, password, and user level assignment.
- Barcode scanner:
- Quick recipe change by scanning a barcode.
- Label printer:
- For printing tracing information on labels and apply on bags.
- Measuring & testing equipment:
- Equipment to measure performance of your seal or packaging machine.
- Operation panel on extended arm:
- For ergonomic operation and monitoring of the process.
Please see below more specifications of the Audionvac VAL VMS 163 B:
- Seal bar front:
- 400 mm
- Seal width:
- 8 mm bi-active
- Effective chamber size (LxWxH):
- 460 x 400 x 120 mm
- Pump capacity:
- 21 m3/h
- Controlled process variables:
- Vacuum/gas pressure, seal temperature, seal time, seal pressure
- Audion Touch Techware:
- High-end validation software with integrated Audion Temperature Controller (ATC), uniquely designed by Audion to meet the most stringest requirements in validatable packaging environments
- 50 program memory:
- Pre-set critical process variable recipes
- Machine cycle:
- 20 - 45 sec
- Chamber material:
- Deep drawn stainless steel chamber and flat aluminum lid with sight glass
- Housing material:
- Stainless steel
- Type of film:
- PA/PE, vacuum bags, aluminum laminated bags
- Thickness of film:
- 20 - 400 micron
- Required external air pressure:
- 0,3 MPa
- Power supply:
- 230V-1P-50Hz (standard)
- Power consumption:
- 0,75 – 1,0 kW
- 72 kg
- Machine dimensions lid closed (LxWxH):
- 800 x 500 x 420 mm
Everything-under-one-roof, match the Audionvac VMS with Audion filmClick here
Explore our options
Customize your VAL VMS 163 B to fit your needs
Let's have a chat
Do you want to know what the Audion Validatable models can offer for your company? Please feel free to contact us as we are looking forward to explore together which packaging solution will benefit you most.
Power Sealer PLUS
High-end industrial validatable impulse sealer designed for most critical and heavy duty packaging applications
- Seal width: 8 mm
- Seal length: 520 | 720 | 1020 | 1320 mm
- Type of seal: Temperature-, time- and pressure controlled impulse seal
- Powered: Pneumatic (air)
- Operating: Touchscreen /50 pre-set recipes
- Validatable: Yes
- Vacuum & gas flush system: Yes, optional
- Compatible with: EN 868-5 | DIN 58953 | part 7 norms | ISO 11607-2 | ISO/TS 16775
- Accuracy: ++++
VMS 333 Validatable
Validatable single chamber with a flat plate
- Pump capacity: 100 m3/h
- Seal length: 790 mm (front) + 475 mm (right)
- Chamber size: 475x 790 x 200 mm
- Chamber type: Flat (Stainless steel)
- Housing: Stainless steel
VMS 503 Validatable
Validatable double chamber with a flat plate
- Pump capacity: 300 m3/h
- Seal length: 1080 mm (front) + 1080 mm (back)
- Chamber size: (2x) 730 x 1080 x 280 mm
- Chamber type: Flat (stainless steel)
- Housing: Stainless steel