Industrial single chamber with flat plate
The VMS 333 is a large single chamber vacuum packaging machine with flat plate of the Audionvac range. With the 5 different seal bar configuration and a total sealing length of 790 mm it can’t go wrong.
This strong industrial floor model vacuum packaging machine is available as a basic industrial model and as a full option vacuum packaging machine. Made from heavy industrial materials which makes it a robust and durable packaging machine.
“Audionvac; professional range of vacuum packaging machines”
Richly equipped as standard with soft-air, 10 program memory, time control. All together a rock solid machine which gives you benefits for years.
This machine can also be supplied as validated version.
Please click here for:
- Standard time control
- Standard soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- Busch vacuum pump
- Standard double seal
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Made from high quality materials
- Standard with 10 program memory Standard digital control panel with 10 program memory
- Easy to operate with digital display
- Stainless steel chamber
- Standard equipped with 400-3-50 power supply
Warranty period for Audionvac is 3 years (except for validatable models: 1 year). This warranty includes functionality of the pump on the condition that pump and machine are maintained well according to the directives mentioned in the instruction manual.
- 2 seal bars left right which doubles your packing capacity
- 2 seal bars front back which doubles your packing capacity
- 2 seal bars front right which doubles your packing capacity
- 3 seal bars left front right
- Gas flush, modifies atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Wide seal 10 mm
- Bi-active seal, is recommend to use when vacuum sealing aluminum or thicker bags.
- Inclined plate for 2 silicone holders
- Inclined plate for 3 silicone holders
- Aluminum end blocks, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- Aluminum end blocks for bi-active, for heavy duty packaging. Ensure an efficient and durable vacuum packaging process under the most extreme conditions.
- External pump
- Cut-off seal, to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal, same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Sensor control, constant, guaranteed end vacuum
- Power supply: 200-3-50/60 / 220-3-60
- Adaptation for external exhaust (on request)
- Meat & Poultry industry
- Food processing
- Direct marketing
- Non-food industry
|Product||Audionvac VMS 333|
|Seal length||790 mm|
|Seal width||3,5 mm double seal|
|Position of the sealing bar|
|Effective chamber size (LxWxH)||790 x 460 x 200 mm / 710 x 550 x 200 mm/ 790 x 490 x 200 mm|
|Type of machine||Validatable/calibratable/medical, Vacuum chamber|
|Pump capacity||100 m3 /h Busch pump|
|Type of film||PA/PE, Vacuum Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 150 micron|
|Type of package||Bag|
|Branche/Application||Backery, Cheese, Coffee & Tea, Fish, Food, Fruit & Vegetables, Industrial Parts, Meat & Poultry, Medical & Laboratory, Office Supplies, Packaging & Logistics, Pet Food, Shop, Warehouse, Food Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Industry, Seed Industry, Dental Industry, Laboratories|
|Type of product||Granulate, Powder, Solid|
|Machine cycle||15 – 40 sec|
|Power||3,0 – 5,0 kW|
|Machine dimensions||790 x 900 x 1100 mm|
|Number of gas nozzles (option)||3 per sealing bar (short)|
4 per sealing bar (long)