Richly equipped as standard and large amount of options available to tailor it to your needs. Vacuum chamber which has proven to be a real added value and especially in the industrial sector.
Available in two versions:
- VMS 163
- VMS 163 B
Audionvac VMS 163 B
Also available as Audion VMS 163 B with standard Bi-active seal. In combination with ESD option makes it the ideal small vacuum packaging machine to pack electrostatic products such as wafers, chips, motherboards and prints.
Please click here for:
- Standard time control
- Standard soft air to vacuum seal sharp products
- Busch vacuum pump
- Maintenance friendly and easy to clean construction
- Made from high quality materials
- Standard double seal
- Standard digital control panel with 10 program memory
- Easy to operate with digital display
- Stainless steel chamber
- High transparent lid which increase your capacity and flexibility
- Standard equipped with 230-1-50 power supply
- Audion VMS 163 B standard Bi-active seal
Warranty period for Audionvac is 3 years (except for validatable models: 1 year). This warranty includes functionality of the pump on the condition that pump and machine are maintained well according to the directives mentioned in the instruction manual.
- 2 seal bars front and back, double your packing capacity
- Inclined plate for 2 silicone holders
- Inclined plate for 1 silicone holder
- Gas flush, modifies atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Gas flush special, gas flush + bag holder + gas in chamber. Prevents the bag to be blown away during gas (MAP) injection.
- Wide seal 8 mm
- Cut-off seal, to easily tear off the residual plastic.
- 1-2 cut-off seal, same as cut-off seal but in addition with 1-2 cut-off seal the time and settings of the seal and cutting wire can be managed separately.
- Sensor control, constant, guaranteed end vacuum
- 163 B; ESD (Electrostatic Discharge ) to pack electrostatic products such as wafers, chips, motherboards and prints . When this occurs during the vacuum packaging cycle, it can cause damage to the product. The Audion ESD technology prevents this.
- Power supply: 110/115-1-60 / 220-1-60 / 200-3-50/60
- Non-food industry