Duplex bags are made of clear film on the backside and white colored film on the frontside (a print on the white side is very legible, (f.i. a bar code), while the contents of the bag remain visible from the backside. The bags are pre-perforated, closed at the bottom with a seal, and open on the upper side to be easily filled. SpeedBags® are compatible with all automatic bagging machines using pre-opened bags on roll. Available in a wide range of sizes and film materials. Note: on Speedbags a volume discount applies from 25.000 bags onwards.
SpeedBags® are pre-perforated and pre-opened bags on a roll with one open side enabling an easy and quick insertion of your products. The strength and clarity of SpeedBags® make it ideal for warehouse and shipping applications, such as parts packaging and order fulfillment. Audion is committed to providing the highest quality poly bags in a variety of sizes, styles and materials all to fit your specific packaging requirements.
- A volume discount applies from 25.000 bags onwards:
- 25.000 - 49.999 bags
- 50.000 - 99.999 bags
- 100.000-249.999 bags
- >250.000 bags (lowest price)
- The final price (including discount) is displayed just before payment, after the shopping cart.
- SpeedBags® are available in post-industrial recycled content material
- Duplex film SpeedBags are ideal for packaging products that require a legible print on the front side, while keeping the contents visible from the backside.
- If the desired size or bag features (Venthole/Hermetically closed) are not available in the webshop, we can provide you with custom-made SpeedBags® for optimal packaging of your product. Please contact Audion for a quote.
Note: All bags with a bag length of greater than 120 mm have a small air relief punch. Hermetically closed bags are indicated by an "H" at the end of the article number.