Audion steam sealer is a unique type of sealer that allows to seal bags without electric supply. The sealer uses pressured steam for heat source. During sealing, pressured steam is introduced to the sealing pipe situated on the lower seal bar. The sealing temperature corresponds to the pressure of the steam supply.
The steam sealer is explosion proof, as it does not have its own source of ignition and is safe to be used to seal products in hazardous environment. With a conventional production system, products must be transported from hazardous area to a safe zone for packaging.
By using Audion steam sealer, the products can be packed on site. It is no longer necessary to transport the products and the process becomes more efficient.
This machine comes standard as tabletop model, the support is optional.
Please note that the photos are of the sealer with vacuum nozzle (this is the VAC PSR EX version)
Additional requirements for this sealer
- Steam pressure regulator: for adjusting the supply pressure of saturated vapor to the sealer.
- Pressure gauge: for checking the pressure of saturated vapor at the interface point.
- Steam trap: for removing drained water.
- Vaper supply valve: for stopping vapor supply after operation.
- Bypass valve: for blowing and exhausting initial air, drain, etc.
- Safety valve: needed when primary steam pressure is more than 1.0 MPa.
- Support stand
- Working table
- Steam pressure generator
- Piping system for steam supply and drain
|Seal length||610 mm|
|Seal width||8 mm|
|Type of machine||Steam impulse/ single side seal|
|Type of film||Laminate, PE (Polyethylene), Aluminum Laminated Bags|
|Thickness of film||2 x 200 micron|
|Control system||Air PLC controller|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)||780 x 558 x 312 mm|
|Seal bar actuation||By air cylinder|
|Pneumatic supply||0.55 MPa|
|Steam supply||0.3 – 0.8 MPa (depending on required sealing temperature)|
|Steam flow||Over 10 kg/h|
|Sealing temperature||Approx. 130 – 175 °C (corresponding value from the saturated vapor pressure)|
|Heating time||Approx. 1 – 20 seconds|
|Cooling time||Approx. 3 seconds (fixed)|
|Type of product||Product packed in explosive environments|
|Branche/Application||Industrial Parts, Pharmaceutical Industry|