Compact semi automatic table-top heat sealer ideal for sealing laminated film types. Seal time and seal temperature can easily be adjusted on the digital control panel. A consistent strong crimped 13 mm profile seal effectively prevents delamination of the film and ensures the quality conservation, protection and preservation of your products. Not suitable for sealing polyethylene.
The Audion Lamino - a powerful and reliable packaging solution for sealing laminated bags or coated paper bags, aluminium, PP or cellophane films. Not suitable for sealing polyethylene.
The Audion Lamino 302 is a smartly designed and compact semi-automatic table top heat sealer. The following features enable and ensure a consistent high seal quality to safeguard your products are protected and preserved:
- Sealing time and sealing temperature (adjustable up to 200°C (+/- 5°C)) can accurately be set in the digital control panel equipped with LCD.
- Constantly heated powerful seal bars perform high pressure and enable a strong reliable 13 mm crimped seal that effectively prevents delamination of the film.
- The integrated temperature controller ensures a consistent seal result after each cycle.
- A special “insertion edge guide” ensures that the profiled seal is always made straight and at the same position on the bag, creating a nice presentation of your packed product.
- The seal process will only start when the seal bars have reached the pre-set temperature, preventing film waste and optimizing your packaging operation.
Therefore, your products remain well protected for storage or transportation and are guaranteed of quality retention and extended shelf life.